Workday Integration Developer at Celonis
Workday Integration Developer
Are you ready for a new challenge?
Celonis is the leader in business transformation software, turning process insights into action with The Celonis Intelligent Business Cloud, built on the process mining technology it pioneered. For Global 2000 companies, transforming to an intelligent enterprise has become a key strategic priority. Celonis disrupted what had previously been a manual, time-consuming and expensive consulting-driven approach to jump-start and operationalize change in transformation initiatives. Companies around the world including Siemens, L’Oreal, Uber, Splunk and PayPal rely on Celonis technology to optimize their business processes, resulting in millions of dollars saved and an improved experience for their customers.
Headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York, New York, Celonis has grown 5,000% in 4 years and 300% in the past year. In 2019, Celonis reached a $2.5 billion valuation, after receiving a $290 million Series C funding round. Since opening its US headquarters in New York in September 2016 it has quickly added blue chip customers like Lockheed Martin, ExxonMobil, Honeywell, and Mars to its client roster. The US is the fastest growing region for Celonis and will soon exceed 50% of its total revenue. In addition to its offices in the UK, Netherlands, and Japan, Celonis is expanding US offices in New York, San Francisco, Raleigh, Ann Arbor, as well as Latin America.
As a Workday Integration Developer, you will join a growing team that will solve complex business problems. We are looking for a passionate, self starter who is eager to learn and able to translate business requirements into strategies and solutions.
- Identify enhancements based on new features introduced by new Workday releases
- Develop solutions to problems using integrations including developing entirely new integrations and optimizing existing integrations
- Support new feature implementations including assembling data gathering workbooks as well as support system testing and UAT
- Modify and redevelop business processes and integrations based on client requirements
- Thoroughly document solutions in compliance with SOX and audit requirements
- 2 to 3 years experience developing with a preference for experience in using SOAP and REST web services, Java, Eclipse, and/or, XSLT
- Functional experience with developing integrations for HR or Finance Systems
- Strong communication skills and ability to confidently interact with senior business users
- Ability to problem solve and troubleshoot
- Ability to work independently and multi-task
- B.S. degree in Business, Accounting, Finance, Information Systems, or related area
- 2 to 3 years of experience as an Implementation Consultant or Systems Analyst with Workday, a Workday Partner or Workday Client
- Current or Previous Workday Certification highly desired
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.