Accounts Payable Coordinator
What You’ll Do
- Perform critical accounting tasks and run the accounts payable function
- Build and maintain scalable internal processes for customer billing and consistent follow up
- Efficiently process vendor payments and have a keen eye for data entry
- Remain organized and detail-oriented while managing a high volume of requests
- Proactively reach out to internal and external players in order to maintain accuracy of all data
Who You Are
You are a “numbers person” and a “people person” who is immaculately organized and always looking for more efficient ways of doing things. You know that clear, succinct communication is indispensable when a project involves many people, and you always lead by example. You have impeccable organizational systems and understand that the devil is often in the details. You carry yourself with energy and positivity, especially in hectic moments. You know that thick skin is an integral part of your job. You also have the following:
- 1-3 years of experience or a degree in accounting
- Strong communication skills
- Experience with NetSuite and/or Expensify (preferred but not required)
Knotel is transforming the office market with its Agile HQ™ Platform. Making long-term leases a thing of the past, Knotel designs, builds, and operates custom spaces for established and growing brands, so they can be free to grow their businesses at will and build what's never been built.
Named a Business Insider Top 50 Startup and New York's Hottest New Workspace Model, Knotel has over 45 locations across nearly 1 million square feet in New York, San Francisco, and London. Founded in 2016, Knotel has raised over $95 million in funding. Knotel’s member network includes companies like Starbucks, Cheddar, Stash, and King. Visit www.Knotel.com.
Our Core Values
Fly your Flag - Don’t check your identity at the door. Bring it inside - we are better for it.
Don’t Look Away- Care for the details no one told you about. Make every space a home and give the gift of belonging.
Outcomes, Not Processes- Time is precious. Save it. Start with the goal and back out the journey.
Get Uncomfortable- Innovation starts at the edge of the unknown. Embrace the adventure and sign up for the hairy challenges.
“Where is it Engraved…”- Question orthodoxy.
Share in the Victory Dance- No one summits alone. Leverage the best in others and offer the most in yourself.
Diversity & Inclusion at Knotel
At Knotel, we know that a diverse workforce fosters our individual and collective success. We are committed to building an inclusive, collaborative culture where people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, and religious backgrounds can do their best work.This is all fueled by our employees, who drive the efforts and initiatives outlined here.