The Accounts Payable Manager will play a key role in ensuring timely and accurate processing of our vendor invoices. S/he will work to develop good habits within the team and globally across the company for an accurate and timely AP month end close.
What You’ll Do
- Manage the entire Accounts Payable process
- Manage and communicate daily with the the AP outsourcing company
- Support year end audits
- Respond to escalated internal and external emails
- Manage Concur Travel and Expense system, expense reports, approvals, & administration
- Own the monthly credit card reconciliation and processing
- Prepare monthly AP accruals and adjusting journal entries
- Document and maintain standard AP procedures and controls policy manuals
- Complete the annual 1099 reporting requirements
- Develop reporting; proactively providing value-added AP analysis and metrics
Who You Are
An eager accountant that excels in a fast paced, ever changing environment. You will need to be able to wear multiple hats and support the accounting team’s continued growth.
- 5-7 years related experience, with at least 2 years of proven success managing a small team
- ERP experience (Microsoft Dynamics, NetSuite, Intacct, Workday, etc.) and strong Excel skills
- Strong knowledge of Accounting best practices
- A passion for and experience leveraging systems and driving process improvements
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage and develop people as well as drive process improvement is an advantage
- Ability to recognize risks to the expected quality or timeliness of deliverables and ability to reprioritize and successfully manage through risks
- Data driven, analytical approach to problem solving leading to systemic improvements and lasting results
Knotel is the world’s leading flexible workspace platform that matches, tailors and manages space for customers. Knotel caters to established and growing companies, giving them the freedom to focus on their business, culture, and people. With over 5 million square feet across 200 locations in four continents, Knotel is transforming commercial real estate and moving companies forward.
Knotel was founded in 2016 to give businesses the flexibility and speed to scale on their own terms. All Knotel spaces are tailored to the needs of each individual company by an in-house team of architects, interior designers, and workplace strategists. For more information, please visit www.knotel.com.
Our Core Values
- Fly your Flag - Don’t check your identity at the door. Bring it inside - we are better for it.
- Don’t Look Away - Care for the details no one told you about. Make every space a home and give the gift of belonging.
- Outcomes, Not Processes - Time is precious. Save it. Start with the goal and back out the journey
- Get Uncomfortable - Innovation starts at the edge of the unknown. Embrace the adventure and sign up for the hairy challenges.
- “Where is it Engraved…” - Question orthodoxy.
- Share in the Victory Dance - No one summits alone. Leverage the best in others and offer the most in yourself.
Diversity & Inclusion at Knotel
At Knotel, we know that a diverse workforce fosters our individual and collective success. We are committed to building an inclusive culture where people of any race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or related condition (including breastfeeding), or any other basis protected by law can do their best work and fly their flag. This is all fueled by our employees, who drive the efforts and initiatives further outlined here.