WHAT WE NEED
We’re looking for someone who can see what’s needed to enhance our ACH payments compliance, someone who has a burning itch to fix it, and someone who is simply missing the means and resources to do it. If financial crime seems like an eminently fixable problem to you, keep reading.
In more boring detailed terms, we’re looking for someone who will be responsible for the application of NACHA Rules and regulatory requirements to all aspects of daily work. Be warned, this is a very hands-on role!
We’ve hired some of the most talented staff in the world, on both sides of the technology and compliance aisle, and we’re keen to showcase their talent to the world - and that’s where you come in. Our team is highly technical and detail-oriented, and we love to get down into the nitty-gritty to make the best possible experience.
A LITTLE ABOUT US
We believe that there are better ways for people to control their money. Easier, fairer ways. Revolut started in 2015 with fee-free card transactions abroad. We’ve since added current accounts, business accounts, savings, insurance, and even cryptocurrency trading. We reached 4 million customers in February 2019 and we’re adding another million every quarter. And we’re only just getting started. Come and help Revolut build the world’s first truly global bank.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
• Providing support to internal customers and stakeholders on matters involving ACH receipt and origination
• Working across multiple departments to ensure effective communication, process implementation, and loss mitigation
• Utilize fraud-monitoring tool to proactively research possible origination fraud prior to processing
• Prioritize and identify high risk activity and elevate accordingly
• Resolve all incoming Reg E error notifications and notify customers regarding the outcome
• Research and process all Reg E ACH Disputes
• Obtain customer signatures, work with originating banks, and provide all necessary customer credits in a timely manner that complies with Regulation E and minimizes chargeoff losses
• Manage and follow-up on provisional credit debiting ensuring funds are recovered whenever possible and limiting company liability
• Implement controls to mitigate highest NACHA risks and create process to monitor and maintain adherence to NACHA obligations
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
• Strong working knowledge and experience with NACHA rules and Reg E
• Prefer Bachelor’s degree or a professional qualification (e.g. AAP, CRCM)
• 5+ years of experience in compliance roles within a regulated financial services firm
• Ability to exercise oversight, knowledge and understanding of ACH processes and policies in a complex financial operation
• Problem-solving and decision-making skills, with the ability to analyze complex information to identify the key issue/action and drive resolution
• Ability to build and lead a team
• Effectively communicate across all levels both written and verbally
A LITTLE ABOUT US
• We believe there are better ways for people to control their money. Easier, fairer ways
• Revolut started in 2015 with fee-free card transactions abroad. We’ve since added current accounts, business accounts, savings, insurance, and even cryptocurrency trading.
• We reached 8 million customers in October 2019 and we're adding another million every quarter.
• And we’re only just getting started.
• Come and help Revolut build the world’s first truly global bank.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
• From employee 1 to employee 1000, you will be slotting into a global team that shares a number of traits and an incredible longing for a strong corporate culture.
• You can work autonomously and take ownership - you know how to prioritize the priorities, are organized and know how to effectively manage your tasks and time.
• You operate best without lots of bureaucracy. We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or clunky processes ‘because that’s how things are done’.
• You approach work in a logical way. We are not afraid to make mistakes but we use data and logic to backup decisions and improve understanding.
• You share our mission to improve people’s relationship with their money.
• Competitive salary & benefits, including a 401k plan, commencing your first day
• Extensive PTO, including a free day for your birthday
• Biannual equity bonuses
• Budget for personal developmental opportunities
• Robust employee referral program
• All the latest tech you need
• Skip the commute and work from home once a week
• Paid dinners
Please only submit an application for one posting.