AR/AP Specialist at andros
The mission of the AR/AP specialist is to manage cashflow alongside positive customer and vendor relationships by ensuring the proper and accurate entry and coding of accounting related transactions, invoices, expense reports, and the timely submission and collection of customer invoices and payments
A concisely written cover letter is required for this role.The outcomes we’re looking for:
- Manage invoicing, collections and accounts receivable processes so we are paid on time and maintain good relationships with our clients.
- Send accurate customer invoices and supplementary reporting on time
- Ensure outstanding invoices are collected in a timely manner
- Maintaining accurate billing and contract records
- Respond to internal and external requests for invoicing, billing, and collections information and reporting
- Manage accounts payable so we are in good standing with vendors
- Manage seamless reimbursement process for employees, ensuring correct categorization of expenses and timely approvals and payouts for expenses
- Manage contractor and employee invoices, approvals, and payments and support People Operations in biweekly payroll process
- Provide reporting to internal resources for payment information, including vendor, contractor, and employee payments and Manage employee and customer information in the accounts system. Also, support PMs with employee and project information from the accounts system
- Support controller in month-end close process
- Roll forward source documentation for month-end close
- Update and upload templates to upload into FinancialForce
- Update the amortization/depreciation/prepaid expense schedule
- Excellent Communication Skills - internal & external, will represent andros to customers and vendors
- Attention to detail - success is in the details
- Efficiency - Able to produce significant output with minimal wasted effort, looks for productivity opportunities
- Organization and planning - Plans, organizes, schedules, and budgets in an efficient, productive manner. Focuses on key priorities.
- Flexibility/adaptability - Adjusts quickly to changing priorities and conditions. Copes effectively with complexity and change.
- Works hard and smart: Delivers value consistently by being inquisitive, having a high degree of accountability and working with intent
- Driven: Fueled by passion and commitment, showing tenacity to overcome obstacles.
- Outcomes oriented: Dedicated to results. Track record of improving performance.
- Effective communication: Speaks and writes clearly and directly with the appropriate level of detail to communicate an idea. Happy to embrace the ideas of others if they improve on your own. Understands that clarity is measured at the recipient's ear, not the speaker’s mouth. Able to understand the underlying question being asked and in the absence of that clear understanding can pursue an efficient line of inquiry to achieve that clarity.
- Teamwork: Work across team lines to value others’ contributions and support each other and drive everyone forward.
- 2+ Years in an AR/AP role or function
- SaaS revenue model a plus