The Billing Analyst handles all the transactions associated with customer orders, invoices, and inquiries (internal and external) for all Namely subscription services.
- Ensure accurate and timely customer billing
- Review and activate new customer subscriptions after order is processed
- Process credits and other transactions (adjustments, renewals, billing changes, etc.)
- Partner with Sales and Client Success team to resolve client billing inquiries
- Support sales tax billing and workflow to compliance
- Assist the Revenue team during month-end and quarter-end close processes
- Day-to-day billing tasks and inquiries
- 1-2 years of related experience in a billing role
- Advanced Excel skills (VLOOKUP, Pivot Tables, etc.)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- Extremely Detail Oriented
- Strong communication skills - both written and verbal
Nice to Have
- Zuora Billing System
- Salesforce/CRM Software
- NetSuite ERP System
Namely is the first HR, payroll, and benefits platform employees actually love to use. People are at the center of everything we do—from our platform to our staff. Why join us? We believe every company and every employee deserves a great workplace, supported by HR technology they use and love. Most importantly, we believe in giving you the tools you need to do the best work of your career.
We invite you to fill out the EEO survey below as part of our ongoing diversity initiatives at Namely. Your participation in the survey is completely optional and voluntary, and none of the information you provide will be considered in the hiring process or with respect to any employment decision made by Namely. Namely will have access only to anonymized data submitted through these surveys.