Capital Markets Associate at Feather
Feather is redefining furniture rental for city living and helping people feel at home no matter where they live or how long they plan on staying. By giving people smarter options, Feather is able to keep more furniture in homes and out of landfills.
As the Capital Markets Associate, you’ll partner with key stakeholders across the company to develop and present strategic analyses and models and ensure compliance with all relevant covenants.
What you’ll do:
- Assist in executing various types of asset financing transactions.
- Monitor portfolio performance at an individual lease level and assist with borrowing base calculations.
- Track debt levels and compliance with debt covenants.
- Manage relationship with external servicer.
- Create and own financial models, cross-functional discussions, and ad hoc analyses that drive strategic decisions with respect to Capital Markets transactions. Partner with product to guide related technology product developments.
- Assist with developing and implementing underwriting policies for consumer and commercial clients.
What you need to be successful:
- 3+ years of experience in debt capital markets at an ABS issuer, investment bank, hedge fund, asset manager, or rating agency
- 3+ years of experience working in credit underwriting, direct lending, private credit, specialty finance or special situations with specific experience stress testing, evaluating and structuring debt and ABS transactions.
- BA/BS degree in business, finance, economics, or similar quantitative discipline
- Strong Excel skills, SQL / Python a plus
Who you are:
- Based in NYC
- Excited about joining a startup and growing with Feather
- Passionate about Feather's mission
- Eligible to work in the United States
What you’ll get when joining Feather:
- Competitive compensation
- Health, vision, dental, and life insurance
- Access to 401(k) and commuter benefits
- Catered lunch three times a week and unlimited office snacks
- Monthly in-office massages and after-work happy hours
- A wellness stipend
- Flexible vacation and paid time off
- A 50% discount on your own Feather subscription
- The latest MacBook Pro and a high-resolution external monitor
- A sit-stand desk and ergonomic desk chair