Capital Markets Lead at Ribbon
Ribbon is a first of its kind real estate technology company transforming the real estate transaction by delivering certainty, transparency and joy to the home buying process. Consumers and realtors deserve a better experience, and we have designed an open platform that welcomes everyone in the ecosystem to participate.
As members of the Ribbon team, we live out our mission every day through our core values:
- Be an invited guest to dinner - Everything we do is in the service of the customer.
- Be a (home) owner - If we see a problem, we address it head on without assuming someone else will do it.
- Break new ground - We challenge conventional wisdom to create clever solutions and break down the walls.
- Foster greatness - We grow and inspire the team around us to constantly make Ribbon better.
- Engage with intellectual humility - We become our best selves through rigorous debate and adjusting opinions based on new information.
Ribbon is looking for our first Capital Markets Lead. This role is critical for the success and longevity of Ribbon’s future. In this hyper-strategic role, you’re presented with the unique opportunity to take your lending background to the real estate world, where you’ll help make an impact in the lives of families every day.
You’re an expert closer and financially savvier than your peers, helping us take a strategic advantage in the real estate market, as we power on in our mission to make homeownership achievable.How you'll help make homeownership achievable:
- You’ll build a marketplace of real estate investors to fund our transactions
- You’ll be on a mission to help us achieve balance sheet zero by souring, closing, and managing credit facilities and capital markets.
- 3-5 years experience on the operator side, ideally in a FinTech startup OR 3-5 years experience in debt financing/credit facilities on the bank side
- You have experience with managing legal and closing docs independently
Even if you don’t meet all the requirements, we encourage you to apply! If you’d be excited to show up for work each day, we’d be excited to have you on our team.
Here at Ribbon we’re not scared of differences. It’s how we break new ground. As we scale and we help families from every walk of life, the team we build must be reflective of the diversity that we serve. Together, we’ve built and will continue to grow, a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone has a seat at the table and the space to be their most authentic self. Ribbon is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we support, celebrate, and cherish all the things that make our teammates who they are.