Compensation Operations Analyst
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
In any organization, compensation efficacy is paramount to success. The Operations Compensation Analyst will work with all members of the global business organization, addressing question relating to compensation and preparing various analyses. Ultimately, this individual will be responsible for reviewing, summarizing, and proposing changes to compensation plans across The Trade Desk’s teams, while simultaneously building strong relationships and serving as the primary contact point for all things compensation.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Document internal employee account assignments to ensure alignment of performance and compensation schemes
- Prepare detailed monthly and quarterly analyses that explain employees’ variance from compensation targets
- Communicate extensively with business team members to understand and document drivers of account performance
- Serve as direct contact for all internal teams to guide, analyze, and explain questions relating to compensation and bonuses
- Create executive-ready summaries of key findings and proposed changes to rates and compensation plans
- Collaborate with compensation team to maintain dashboards and models in Anaplan
- Understand how currency fluctuations impact employee compensation and recommended changes to plan when necessary
- Document internal bonus policies and processes through creation of Confluence articles
- Assist with various ad hoc projects relating to compensation reporting and analytics
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
- 1-6 years of experience in compensation, financial analysis, audit, data analytics, sales support, or related field
- Experience creating executive-level presentations and summaries
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills are required
- Experience working in compensation software a plus (can be learned on the job)
- Outstanding communication, customer service, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to handle confidential compensation information with a high level of discretion and keen attention to detail.
- Self-motivated and driven; confident when working independently, but a strong team player
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment, and to build strong working relationships within all levels of the organization
The Trade Desk does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of The Trade Desk. The Trade Desk is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.