MLB is seeking a Payroll Coordinator to join the team.
- Assist/Process bi-weekly and semi-monthly payroll.
- Communicate with new hires to ensure the completion of ADP tasks (direct deposit and tax withholding set ups).
- Assist with Workday Time Tracking inquires by employees and managers.
- Act as a liaison to HR and Recruitment on New Hires, Job Changes, and Termination.
- Assist in special projects as assigned.
- Provide information on Employment Verification requests.
Skills & Experience:
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in processing payroll is required.
- Knowledge and working experience of ADP (Workforce Now, and/or Vantage) is required.
- Work experience with any time tracking system is preferred, Workday a plus.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Work and Excel.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Superior attention to detail.
- Able to maintain confidential information.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to adhere to tight deadlines and to have the ability to anticipate important issues that may impact payroll process.
- Work knowledge of Federal, States, and local taxes related laws and regulations.
- College degree preferred.