Director, Financial Planning & Analysis at Celonis
Are you ready for a new challenge?
Celonis is the leader in business transformation software, turning process insights into action with The Celonis Intelligent Business Cloud, built on the process mining technology it pioneered. For Global 2000 companies, transforming to an intelligent enterprise has become a key strategic priority. Celonis disrupted what had previously been a manual, time-consuming and expensive consulting-driven approach to jump-start and operationalize change in transformation initiatives. Companies around the world including Siemens, L’Oreal, Uber, 3M, Lufthansa and Vodafone rely on Celonis technology to guide action and drive change to business processes, resulting in millions of dollars saved and an improved experience for their customers. Headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York, New York, Celonis has grown 5,000% in 4 years and 300% in the past year. In 2019, Celonis reached a $2.5 billion valuation, after receiving a $290 million Series C funding round. Since opening its US headquarters in New York in September 2016 it has quickly added blue chip customers like Lockheed Martin, ExxonMobil, Honeywell, and Mars to its client roster. The US is the fastest growing region for Celonis and will soon exceed 50% of its total revenue. In addition to its offices in the UK, Netherlands, and Japan, Celonis is expanding US offices in New York, San Francisco, Raleigh, Ann Arbor, as well as Latin America.
The Director, FP&A will be a key leader of a highly effective global FP&A team, building the financial planning structure to support business leaders in executing global strategic initiatives. The Director, FP&A will report to the head of financial planning & analysis.
- Lead, develop and deploy scalable financial models and processes to support the long-term company strategy and annual operation plan
- Partner with leaders across the organization including Sales, Product, and HR to manage headcount planning and vendor expense forecasting across the global organization
- Develop ongoing financial and operational reporting to guide key business decisions
- Communicate results with stakeholder across all levels of the organization
- Manage cost centers and headcount approvals and work closely with accounting team to support the close process
- Influence business decisions through data-driven analysis and make recommendations to enable successful execution of annual operating plan
- Manage resource allocations, business planning, operations and performance measurements
- Establish process improvements, consolidate forecasts, analyze the business drivers for executive level summaries and analytics
- Design, implement and track KPIs to measure performance against goals, identify emerging trends and provide insights about the drivers of performance
- Utilize Workday and Anaplan for management reporting and variance analysis and partner with business systems to institute scalable processes
- 10+ years of progressive experience in corporate finance, consulting, investment banking, or related fields. SaaS experience is highly preferred
- Highly advanced Excel skills with extreme attention to detail; familiarity with SQL and data visualization tools a plus
- Analytical ability to embrace ambiguity and break down complex problems to provide clear and effective recommendations
- Strong leadership and management skills including building and leading high performing teams
- Excellent communication skills; can establish credibility, build consensus, and partner cross-functionally without direct authority
- MBA a plus, BA/BS degree, concentrations in Finance, Economics, and/or Accounting preferred
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.