Director, Payments and Digital Banking at EPAM Systems
Named as one of Fortunes’ 100 Fastest Growing Companies for 2019, EPAM is committed to providing our global team of 30,100+ EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers lead with passion and honesty and think creatively. Our people are the source of our success and we value collaboration, try to always understand our customers’ business, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. No matter where you are located, you’ll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
You are strategic, resilient, engaging with people and a natural self-starter. You have a passion for solving complex problems. If this sounds like you, this could be the perfect opportunity to join EPAM as a Director, Payments and Digital Banking. Scroll down to learn more about the position’s responsibilities and requirements.
Based in New York City as a Director within the Payments vertical of EPAM’s Business Consulting group, you will work closely with the Global Head of Payments and Digital Banking to articulate and implement EPAM’s new end-to-end capability in this dynamic space. Drawing on your in-depth knowledge of the Cards, Payments and Digital Banking arena, you will articulate clients’ existing and intended strategic positions, and oversee the design and implementation of our solutions. To do this, you will need classic consulting ability combined with operational experience, combining a natural tendency to take the initiative in seeing the initial deal opportunity with the ability to carry it through to completion.
Your knowledge of the current trends in the Payments and Digital Banking world will be thorough and it’s likely that you will have a strong personal network in this field. EPAM gets its work done through individuals who not only self-start but also sustain initiatives globally, forming in-company clusters of staff and capability enabling successful execution of EPAM’s end-to-end capability-set. With our world-class software engineering resource putting clear blue water between EPAM and its immediate competitors, we plan the expansion of our existing success into 2020 through increased revenue-build driven by our thinking and design.
We have built extensive Payments and Digital Banking capability in our delivery centers supporting programmes in Europe, the Americas, the Middle East, and Africa.
You will also leverage our three global alliances with leading software providers in this space to build out their implementation pipeline through a combination of joint Business Development and technology partnership.
EPAM Systems recruits exceptionally talented people who have a passion for and take pride in their work and are perfectionists in what they do. We believe that every one of our employees makes a difference and contributes to the success of the organization.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Work closely with the Global Head of Payments to understand and consolidate EPAM’s offerings in this arena
- Identify and develop new opportunities in the cards, payments and digital banking space
- Extend the three global alliances through joint Business Development activity
- Work closely with the Payments Delivery Head to extend the capability pool for ongoing and new client programmes as they arise
- Ensure successful delivery of existing and new programmes, working closely with the Global Payments Head and the Payments Delivery Head
- Take leading roles working with multi-disciplinary teams, facing off with client stakeholders, SME’s and managing client relationships
- Suggest innovative solutions to business problems and processes that leverage technology to provide marketing differentiation, efficiency improvements
- Mentor peers and teams as relevant
- Travel to client sites as needed (up to 80% travel expected)
WHAT YOU HAVE
- Strong experience with cards, payments and digital banking
- Understanding of the technological landscape relevant to the above arena
- Multi-country consulting experience
- Multi-country business development experience
- Ability to establish solid working relationships with clients and to run dynamic, dispersed teams
- Excellent communication, presentation, organisational, and planning skills
WHAT WE OFFER
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance (Subsidized)
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Healthcare, Dependent Care, Commuter)
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability (Company Provided)
- Life and AD&D Insurance (Company Provided)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Matched 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Legal Plan and Identity Theft Protection
- Accident Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Pet Insurance