NYC or Remote
We're looking for a Director of RCM to help us accomplish our mission to improve lives by learning from the experience of every cancer patient. Here's what you need to know about the role, our team and why Flatiron Health is the right next step in your career.
What You'll Do
In this role, you will be responsible for leading a team across multiple clients in order to ensure success for Flatiron’s Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) offering. You will be responsible for managing client relationships and overseeing account operations. This position requires outstanding client management, problem-solving, and communication skills; experience leading complex operations spanning multiple teams and stakeholders; and managing C-suite relationships and communications. In this role, you will drive internal strategic and operational initiatives. In addition, you’ll:
- Support the growth of the team: help hire, develop, and mentor team members; plan for the future by identifying and addressing bottlenecks, gaps, and risks
- Develop and maintain strong client relationships that provide leverage for decision-making and effective change management
- Contribute to the design, documentation, and execution of scalable client implementation and account management strategies that deliver an industry leading client experience
- Work cross-functionally with other Flatiron teams, including product, support, and sales teams, to plan for ongoing client support
- Proactively contribute to the strategic direction and priorities for the RCM Operations team based on Flatiron’s needs
Who You Are
You're an experienced leader of people and complex operations. You have deep expertise in revenue cycle management operations and strategy. You're excited by the prospect of rolling up your sleeves to tackle meaningful problems each and every day. You’re a kind, passionate and collaborative problem-solver who seeks and gives candid feedback, and values the chance to make an important impact.
- You have experience independently owning senior level stakeholder relationships/communication and accountability for delivering successful cross-functional project outcomes
- You have a background in leading operational teams at a high growth technology company or management consulting experience managing client and internal teams responsible for operational effectiveness
- You have the ability to explore and interpret process workflows, data, and metadata to synthesize and execute strategies for process improvement
- You have the ability to quickly synthesize information and data and present to senior level stakeholders
- You are an operationally minded person who seeks to create standardized processes with strong organization, time management and project management skills
- You have demonstrated ability to carry a collaborative culture and management style to interactions with other stakeholders, including those at Flatiron and the client
- You are willing to travel up to 75% of the time to client site(s)
If this sounds like you, you'll fit right in at Flatiron.
Why You Should Join Our Team
A career at Flatiron is a chance to work with everyone involved in the future of cancer care and research—all under one roof. Researchers, data scientists, designers, clinicians, technologists and many more all work together to improve cancer care and accelerate research.
At Flatiron, we strive to build and maintain an environment where employees from all backgrounds are valued, respected and have the opportunity to succeed. You'll also find a culture of continuous learning, broad and inclusive employee support offerings, and a commitment to supporting our team members in all aspects of their lives—at home, at work and everywhere in between. We offer:
- Flatiron University training curriculum which includes presentation skills, meeting mastery, coding languages and more
- Career coaching opportunities
- Hackathons for all employees (not just our engineers!)
- Professional development benefit for attending conferences, industry events and external courses
- Work/life autonomy via flexible work hours and flexible paid time off
- Generous parental leave (16 weeks for either parent)
- Back-up child care
- Flatiron-sponsored fitness classes
Flatiron Health is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.