about the role
nate is looking for a Finance & Strategy intern to assist with various finance projects and strategic initiatives. You'll have the opportunity to partner with our CEO, CTO, and Head of Finance and play a key role in helping us scale.
- Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) - enable the company to make smart investment and resourcing decisions (short & long-term financial forecasting, cash management, variance analysis)
- Reporting & Performance Updates - prepare & communicate results to key stakeholders
- Strategic Projects - conduct market research and analysis to identify trends and potential growth opportunities
- Enrolled in a Bachelor’s program in Finance, Economics, Accounting, or a similar field
- Proficient in Excel & Powerpoint
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Interest in Consumer Technology
- Hard-working, "roll-up-your-sleeves" mentality
- Work title freedom
- Personal growth Fridays
- Unlimited time off
- Massage therapy sessions
- Group guided meditations
- Team building trips
- Fully loaded kitchen with coffee, tea, fruit and snacks
- Competitive Compensation
We're a venture-backed artificial intelligence startup with offices in New York and London.
We are committed to building the future of intelligent automation, for people. Our neural networks use deep learning and natural language processing techniques to understand code and execute online tasks, so people can focus on the decisions that matter.
Visit www.nate.tech to learn more about what we do.
Wanna know more? Reach out! We don’t bite. Unless you want us to ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.