Financial Analyst II at Braze
WHO WE ARE
Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, and web. Customers, including HBO, Disney, Guardian, Burger King, Seamless, Delivery Hero, and Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands and consumers in a more authentic and human way. And we do it at scale – each month, tens of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 2 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Mobile Marketing Platforms in 2019 and the Forbes Cloud 100. The company has also been selected as one of Inc. Magazine’s Best Places to Work (2019 and 2020), and Crain's Best Places to Work in NYC (2019 and 2020). Our London office has also been Great Place to Work-Certified for 2021 by Great Place to Work UK.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
The Finance team is seeking an FP&A Analyst to join our growing team. You will be the finance business partner to key functional leaders across Braze’s G&A organization, responsible for identifying, analyzing and reporting on metrics that reflect business performance, and driving a rigorous budgeting and forecasting process. You will work with both finance and business leaders to ensure timely and accurate forecasting calculations.
- Act as a trusted advisor to G&A leadership and manage their budgeting and forecasting activities
- Drive periodic meetings with key stakeholders to discuss financial performance, and incorporate business insights into the financial forecast
- Support monthly close process through close partnership with the accounting and operations teams
- Report on actual financial results against targets, provide variance analysis, assist in guidance on future trends, and present findings to Finance leadership
- Evaluate and develop financial models to help drive strategic business decisions and identify opportunities to optimize outcomes
- Support ad hoc projects and strategic initiatives
WHO YOU ARE
- 2+ years of experience with a minimum of 2 years in FP&A, preferably within Tech and SaaS is a plus
- Bachelor's Degree, or equivalent degree in Business, Finance or Accounting or relevant field
- Team player that embraces change and thrives in a fast paced environment
- An analytical, creative thinker who can focus on the details without losing sight of the big picture
- Track record of strong collaboration with business partners
- Ability to balance multiple responsibilities with competing deadlines
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills, including pivot tables and complex formulas
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Generous time off policy to balance your work and life, including paid parental leave
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun loving office culture
Braze is deeply committed to diversity, equity and inclusion and making our organization a place for all individuals regardless of race, religion, national origin, age, sex and gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy status, familial status, disability status, veteran status, genetic information or any other protected class. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you are selected to interview, to request an accommodation either as part of the interview process or during your potential employment with Braze, please let your recruiter know and a member of our People Relations team will follow up with you.
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act, click here to understand how Braze processes your personal information and how you can exercise your rights.