Financial Analyst [temp assignment]
The Squarespace Finance team is seeking a Financial Analyst to help our growing FP&A team for a 6 month assignment. This role will be responsible for preparing financial reports and dashboards that identify relevant analytics to assist financial making decisions. The role will also focus on reconciling data and streamlining system calculations in order to create a one source of truth database for all financial KPIs.
This role reports into the Financial Planning & Analysis Consolidations Lead in New York.
- Build standard, repeatable, and dynamic financial reports using Google Sheets and Excel
- Reconcile topline and other financial data metrics to populate financial database in support of the entire FP&A team
- Create insightful financials and operational analytics to support company initiatives and financial decisions
- Identify opportunities to enhance the efficiency of existing processes and propose improvements that reduce manual intervention and time spent on preparation
- 3+ years experience in Finance, with a focus on reporting, automation, and leveraging systems
- Experience with Adaptive, NetSuite, and/or other planning and general ledger software
- Advanced Excel and Google Sheets; dashboarding a plus
- Demonstrated understanding of financial statements
- Attention to detail and experience handling large quantities of data
- Ability to work autonomously
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design and sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people — from individuals and local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the world’s most iconic businesses — to share their stories with the world. Squarespace’s team of more than 1,000 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin and Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.