Financial Analyst at DailyPay, Inc.
At DailyPay, we are helping to reinvent the employee experience, starting with its most basic component — pay. We do this by disrupting archaic and transactional payroll processes and creating innovative ways for employees to access and save their earned income, before payday. Through engaging and enriching relationships with our partners, we have become the leader in providing employees on-demand access to their earned income — across all industries — allowing them to exert greater control over their pay and to improve their financial health.
Our mission is made possible by DailyPay’s most important asset: our people. We come together through collaboration and ambition in a team-driven culture. Through the success of our product, we have seen monumental growth in our workforce, and we constantly look for exceptional talent to join us. At DailyPay, you are challenged with dynamic tasks that drive your professional development and career growth. Join us on our journey to deliver an innovative pay experience and to empower America’s workforce with the ability to truly harness the power of their pay and take control of their financial lives.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, the Financial Analyst will help maintain and improve the DailyPay’s financial model using historical data and providing forecasts based on various metrics. In addition you will provide support and improve DailyPay’s executive managerial reporting to the functional heads, management and operating committees. Finally you will provide support and improve DailyPay’s financial and operational initiatives and projects.
If this opportunity excites you, we encourage you to apply even if you do not meet all of the qualifications.How You Will Make an Impact:
- Help maintain and improve the DailyPay’s financial model using historical data and providing forecasts based on various metrics
- Provide support and improve DailyPay’s executive managerial reporting to the functional heads, management and operating committees.
- Provide support and improve DailyPay’s financial and operational initiatives and projects
- Conducting Scenario Analysis based on macro and micro factors that will help in accessing risks.
- Recommending and Implementing process for improvements to budget and prepare forecast for the company.
- Identifying the key financial and non-financial risks, recommending actions for mitigation of those risks.
- Understand and clearly explain drivers of financial performance that are both internal and external
- Analyze data and reports and work with different business units to gather key insights
- Create ad-hoc reports and analysis
- Help support the creation of strategic performance presentations for use by senior leadership
- Help support the monthly reporting close process
- Bachelor’s Degree in finance, economics, accounting, statistics or other quantitative discipline
- 3-5 years of experience in financial reporting and/or analytics areas
- Expert/Intermediate level proficiency with Excel, Tableau, and Financial Reporting Systems
- Experience with other analytical software to gather and assess data and communicate complex issues and trends; Experience with statistics and statistical tools such as SAS, SPSS, or R a plus
- Excellent analytical skills and proactive problem-solving skills
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and a self-starter with the ability to think and work independently
- Demonstrated ability to effectively (and collaboratively) deliver results in cross-functional teams
- Ability to multi-task and work on projects simultaneously
- Ability to evaluate and change priorities daily and to perform efficiently
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Occasional need to work outside of normal business hours as required to support customers may be required
- Competitive compensation
- Exceptional health, vision, and dental care
- Light breakfast, snacks, and a daily stipend for lunch
- Employee Resource Groups
- Fun company outings and events
- Unlimited books from Amazon
- Unlimited PTO
- 401K with company match
DailyPay does not accept and will not review unsolicited resumes from search firms.
DailyPay is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or creed, alienage or citizenship status, political affiliation, marital or partnership status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, childbirth (or related medical conditions), sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, genetic disorder, genetic predisposition, carrier status, military status, familial status, or domestic violence victim status and any other basis protected under federal, state, or local laws.