Vise is an artificial intelligence-driven asset management platform, built and designed specifically for the Financial Advisor of the future. We are transforming the financial industry by bringing the power of AI and machine learning to automate investment management for financial advisors and build fully customized portfolios backed by portfolio intelligence. Located in New York, we are a well-funded Series A stage startup, backed by Sequoia, Founders Fund and Bling Capital. We are working in one of the largest industries in the world, with customers who are hungry for modern tools and technology that will help them win. Come join us!
Our technology is complex, but we must explain it in an easy to understand way to our audience. As we continue building a community, providing value is important to the core of our mission. Not only do we help advisors improve their practices with the Vise platform, we also want to provide them with market commentary, tips to grow their practice and overarching industry insights.
We are seeking a financial copywriter with a passion for the finance industry and excitement to build a brand voice. You have a track record of delivering effective and engaging copy, while passionately believing that words matter. As a part of our creative team and the first writer internally, you will be responsible for being our voice to the world.
What you'll be responsible for:
- Writing original, innovative copy for all aspects of Vise's business
- Collaborating to build a strong content strategy
- Partnering with the Marketing Team to communicate our brand across all channels i.e. email, social, landing pages, ads, blogs
- Developing independent thoughts around market analysis
- Copy editing, proofreading and fact checking existing content to ensure the Vise brand is consistent
- Driving business performance through marketing copy in ads, emails, landing pages, blogs and more
- Ensuring all copy is easy to comprehend while maintaining our brand voice
What you'll bring:
- Minimum of 4 years of copywriting experience across ads, email, blogs, landing pages and other digital channels
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Strong comprehension of how copy, design and marketing collaborate
- Ability to explain complicated concepts in a concise, intuitive way
- Data driven approach to writing and iterating on ideas
- Ability to drive business results through strong content
- Ability to think independently about finance
- Strong knowledge and curiosity of the finance industry
- Knowledge of some ad compliance hurdles
Vise celebrates and embraces diversity and is committed to building a team that represents a variety of experiences, backgrounds, and skills. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Read Full Job Description