Financial Systems Analyst
Greater NYC Area
DailyPay, a New York based technology company, is rapidly accelerating in its mission to help America’s Workforce take control of their financial lives. We are the pioneers in providing employees real-time access to earned wages daily, across all industries, so employees can pay bills on time and avoid late fees and payday loans. Our enterprise and midcap partners, including Berkshire Hathaway, Boston Market, Vera Bradley, Adecco, and Burger King, have reported that DailyPay has improved employee engagement, satisfaction and retention. DailyPay has been recognized for its innovative solutions, including HR Tech’s “Top 10 HRMS Solutions”, PACE's “Best in Show Award”, CreditDonkey’s “Best Finance Technology” and more recently, BuiltInNYC's “50 NYC Startups to Watch”. DailyPay is backed by leading venture capital firms and world-class strategic investors to light the path to financial security of employees throughout the United States.
Daily Pay is looking for a highly motivated and analytical financial systems analyst with experience with IBM Cognos TM1 / Planning Analytics or similar OLAP enterprise planning software.
- Involvement in all phases of development of financial models in TM1 including requirements gathering, modeling & design, development, testing, deployment, integration, and documentation.
- Support dimension management, metadata design/maintenance, ETL development, and data validation processes.
- Design, build, troubleshoot, and maintain reports and dashboards in business intelligence systems (Planning Analytics Workspace, Tableau)
- Deliver ongoing reporting, analytics and insight on performance metrics to benchmark progress against targets, initiatives and strategies.
- Summarize large and complex datasets and perform advanced analytics
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Finance, Accounting, Economics, Mathematics or a related technical discipline.
- 2+ Years of Experience as Financial System Analyst, Business Intelligence Analyst or related role
- Experience with Cognos TM1 or Planning Analytics design and development.
- Experience in financial planning, budgeting and forecasting- an understanding of the financial planning and budgeting process
- Experience with Tableau Knowledge of Microsoft Office, including advanced Excel skills.Strong problem solving, and trouble-shooting skills
At DailyPay, our mission is to offer people their first steps toward financial security. DailyPay partners with companies to offer employees the ability to control when they get paid. Not only does this solution empower financial wellness, but for the company, DailyPay acts as a tool to recruit, retain, and engage their workforce.
This is an opportunity to join a Series c funded financial technology company that is making an incredible impact in the market. It is an exciting time to join our growing team, where we are always learning and expanding our skill sets at an accelerated pace. We are a high performing, collaborative and ambitious team that is excited to make a big impact (in business and in the community).
DailyPay is dedicated to providing the environment, resources, and culture to empower and accelerate our employees professional growth and development. We believe that we are only as good as our people, so we invest in every opportunity to empower our workforce to succeed.
Full List of Benefits
Great health vision, and dental care
Our compensation is competitive
Support in professional and career development
Monthly happy hours and fun team and company outings
Unlimited books from Amazon
Read Full Job Description