FP&A Analyst, Treasury at DailyPay, Inc.
At DailyPay, we are helping to reinvent the employee experience, starting with its most basic component — pay. We do this by disrupting archaic and transactional payroll processes and creating innovative ways for employees to access and save their earned income, before payday. Through engaging and enriching relationships with our partners, we have become the leader in providing employees on-demand access to their earned income — across all industries — allowing them to exert greater control over their pay and to improve their financial health.
Our mission is made possible by DailyPay’s most important asset: our people. We come together through collaboration and ambition in a team-driven culture. Through the success of our product, we have seen monumental growth in our workforce, and we constantly look for exceptional talent to join us. At DailyPay, you are challenged with dynamic tasks that drive your professional development and career growth. Join us on our journey to deliver an innovative pay experience and to empower America’s workforce with the ability to truly harness the power of their pay and take control of their financial lives.The Role:
Reporting to the Treasury Manager, the Treasury Analyst will manage the daily cash balances and perform key treasury functions such as initiating electronic payments and performing account maintenance (user-administration, open and close accounts, updating signature mandates).
If this opportunity excites you, we encourage you to apply even if you do not meet all of the qualifications.How You Will Make an Impact:
- Maintain short- and near-term Cash Flow Forecast to help leadership make informed decisions
- Conduct ongoing variance and ad hoc analysis
- Support optimization of core treasury functions and reporting
- Maintain and enhance key treasury controls and departmental procedures
- Help managing the Corporate Credit Facility including interest calculation and monitoring of covenant compliance
- Assist in developing and executing Treasury initiatives
- Assist with the implementation and testing of new Treasury Technology
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Economics, Master’s degree preferred
- 3-5 years of experience in finance with at least 2 years in a Treasury role
- Experience with Implementing TMS strongly preferred
- Advanced excel modeling skills with superior forecasting skills
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines under pressure
- Critical thinking skills and problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong self-starter and able to work with minimal supervision
- Solid communication skills, both written and verbal
- Highest level of Integrity
- Highly driven and comfortable in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Occasional need to work outside of normal business hours as required to support customers may be required. Because of the nature of our business the work day for this role will start earlier in the day.
- Competitive compensation
- Exceptional health, vision, and dental care
- Employee Resource Groups
- Fun company outings and events
- Unlimited books from Amazon
- Unlimited PTO
- 401K with company match
DailyPay does not accept and will not review unsolicited resumes from search firms.
DailyPay is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or creed, alienage or citizenship status, political affiliation, marital or partnership status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, childbirth (or related medical conditions), sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, genetic disorder, genetic predisposition, carrier status, military status, familial status, or domestic violence victim status and any other basis protected under federal, state, or local laws.