FP&A and Sales Strategy Manager at Latch
Latch is seeking a FP&A and Sales Strategy Manager, in this role you will play an instrumental part in helping us grow into the world's leading smart access technology company by generating insightful strategic and financial reporting. You will understand and help define financial and operational drivers of our business and drive a high degree of visibility through research, management reporting, and planning, in addition to leading key strategic initiatives with relentless hands-on execution and cross-functional collaboration.
Smart access isn’t about locking doors, it’s about opening up new possibilities. Latch is the world’s first fully integrated hardware and software system dedicated to bringing seamless access to every door in a modern building. We’re looking for the curious and the creative to join our team and help us continue to change the way we access our most valued spaces.
You believe in the transformative power of data and are excited by its potential to drive impactful change at an exciting growing environment. You are high energy and take pride in your craft. You embrace responsibility, have a strong background in Finance & Strategy, and the ability to conduct deep research and analytically solve complex problems. You love to learn, build things from scratch and create efficient processes. You are always prepared to roll up your sleeves, no problem is too big or too small. You have high attention to detail and are a great project manager. You are an extraordinary listener, communicator and teammate.
This cross-functional role blends Finance, strategy, and operations and interfaces with all management levels and departments. You will develop a deep understanding of the product, revenue streams, costs, partnerships, and overall organization while creating robust financial processes as we continue to scale. You will be key to lead financial analyses and inform critical business decisions.
More specifically, you will work on:
- Help redefine Sales and Revenue Strategy from a corporate perspective.
- Develop and maintain forecasts for revenue and associated KPIs with a focus on business drivers and sensitivity analysis
- Drive analysis for key performance indicators such as LTV, funnel analysis and marketing ROI
- Work closely with the Sales and Marketing departments to maximize performance through optimal resource allocation
- Assist in the management of three-statement financials: P&Ls, balance sheets, cash flow
- Help lead company-wide budgeting and Financial Planning & Analysis processes
- Participate in corporate development and ongoing strategic projects
- 4+ years of Finance & Strategy experience preferably at a high-growth company or within a business unit of a larger technology company.
- And / Or 2+ years experience in either Technology Investment Banking or Strategy Consulting
- Advanced financial modeling; experience building driver-based models
- Solid understanding of corporate finance and accounting topics
- Strong business acumen and interpersonal / business partnering skills
- Mastery of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong organizational skills with keen attention to detail
- Solid experience with communicating financial matters to non-Finance personnel
- An enthusiastic user of technology to generate and analyze data strategically
- Knowledge of software / SaaS business models.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with a highly analytical mindset
- Self-starter with the ability to multitask, own complex projects, and manage time effectively under tight deadlines
- Solid understanding of valuation methodologies (DCF, comparable company, etc.)
- ERP experience (NetSuite a plus)
- SQL experience a plus
Founded in 2014, Latch is a venture-backed, high-growth organization that's on a mission to change the way people open, manage, and share their spaces. Today, 1 in 10 new developments in the U.S. depend on our full-building smart access solution to meet the needs of residents and property managers.
We are a team of just over 200 employees, all of whom are passionate self starters with unique backgrounds and unexpected stories. We offer unlimited time off, a competitive health package, and the opportunity to work in a creative, dynamic, and fast-paced office environment. We are located just a quick walk from both Hudson Yards and Penn Station in New York City.