FP&A Associate at Quartet Health
Quartet is a pioneering healthcare technology company striving to improve the lives of people with mental health conditions. We connect people to a personalized care team to get them the right care at the right time. Our collaborative technology platform and range of services brings together physicians, mental health providers, and insurance companies to effectively improve patient outcomes and drive down healthcare costs. Backed by $153MM in venture funding from top investors like Oak HC/FT, GV (formerly Google Ventures), F-Prime Capital Partners, Polaris Partners and Centene Corporation, Quartet is headquartered in NYC and is currently operating in several markets across the United States — Pennsylvania, Washington, Northern California, New Jersey, North Carolina, Louisiana, and Illinois.
About the team & Opportunity:Accelerate and support Quartet’s mission by acting as a key driver and partner to the Finance team to develop a strong, credible and high integrity financial function that will utilize financial information to support and drive Quartet’s business mission.
- Assist with the company’s financial models, including budgets and forecasting processes
- Assist with building, maintaining, and improving financial models to measure and track burn management, KPI’s, and OKR’s
- Collaborate with teams across Quartet in managing their budgets and providing strategic guidance on capital projects and other business initiatives
- Support decision making and management reporting
- Prepare regular and ad hoc reporting and analysis as needed to help drive business results
- Support all investor and management reporting processes
- Identify opportunities to enhance the efficiency of existing processes and propose improvements
- Work with Accounting team on FP&A related projects
- Knowledge of GAAP, financial modeling, stellar organization skills and an eye for detail
- Passion for rolling up your sleeves, building complex models in Excel and other planning applications
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills, strong ability to multitask, and a self-starter mentality
- Ability to work across disciplines to generate new processes and/or resolve issues
- Degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant field
- Prior experience with financial systems
Employee Benefits for Quartet include: Unlimited vacation, volunteer opportunities, team events, mental healthcare coverage of 15 free therapy sessions + unlimited copay reimbursements, medical, dental + vision coverage, generous parental and military leave, commuter benefits, 401K, and stock option grants.
Want to know what Quartet life is like? Click here to meet our team.
Quartet is committed to building a diverse team and fostering an inclusive culture, and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and encourage our employees' differences in race, religion, color, national origin, gender, family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, disability, pregnancy, medical conditions, and other characteristics. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Quartet does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Quartet will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Quartet.
Please note: Quartet interview requests and job offers only originate from quartethealth.com email addresses (e.g. [email protected]). Quartet will also never ask for bank information (e.g. account and routing number), social security numbers, passwords, or other sensitive information to be delivered via email. If you receive a scam email or wish to report a security issue involving Quartet, please notify us at: [email protected].
Have someone to refer? Email [email protected] to submit their details to us.