FP&A Lead, Consolidations at Squarespace
Squarespace Finance is seeking an accomplished FP&A Lead to join our team. You will create processes and provide critical analyses and insights to help drive decision making. As a senior member of the Finance team, you will also develop relationships across the organization and communicate financial information in a concise way driving process and outcomes.
You will report into our Vice President of Finance in NYC; however, this role can be based remotely in approved state (see application question).
All Squarespace employees are working remotely at this time. We are closely monitoring the status of COVID-19 as we continue our work to build a return-to-work plan that ensures a safe return to our offices and provides flexibility for our employees.
- Manage the budget, forecast, and long range plan processes by leading the coordination of activities, and related reporting and analysis tasks
- Prepare insightful financials and operational analytics for management to support company plans and financial decisions
- Support the monthly close consolidation process by preparing variance analysis and reporting of results the organization
- Enhance financial models and planning processes to create effective data analytics and provide recommendations to enable quality performance management discussions and better decision-making
- Work with leadership to develop financial reporting consistent with business operations
- Coordinate the preparation and presentation of quarterly business reviews
- Identify opportunities to enhance the efficiency of existing processes and propose improvements to refine the use of key metrics
- Support the development, tracking and reporting of operational and financial metrics
- Lead a team of 3+ analysts
- 7+ years of experience in financial planning and analysis, including substantial experience with management discussion and analysis for consolidations
- Experience preparing presenting financial analysis, forecasting, and recommendations to executives and senior-level stakeholders that drive business results
- Experience developing and driving financial budgeting, forecasting, and consolidation processes
- Exceptional analytical and modeling skills with the ability to synthesize and analyze data to create useful information and concise analysis
Benefits & Perks
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered for you and your dependent children
- Fertility and adoption benefits
- Retirement benefits with employer match
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Up to 20 weeks of paid family leave
- Equity plan for all employees
- Pretax commuter benefits
- Education reimbursement
- Employee donation match to community organizations
- 7 Employee Resource Groups across locations
- Dog-friendly workplace
- Free lunch and snacks
- Private rooftop
Squarespace is a leading all-in-one website building and ecommerce platform that enables millions to build a brand and transact with their customers in an impactful and beautiful online presence. Our suite of products enables anyone at any stage of their journey to manage their projects and businesses through websites, domains, ecommerce, marketing tools, and scheduling, along with tools for managing a social media presence with Unfold and hospitality business management via Tock. Squarespace democratizes access to best-in-class design, helping our customers in approximately 200 countries and territories maintain consistent branding across all digital touchpoints to stand out online. Our team of more than 1,400 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin, Ireland, Portland, Oregon, Los Angeles, California and Chicago, Illinois. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com.
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.