The Squarespace Finance team is seeking an accomplished FP&A Lead to join our team. You will create processes and provide critical analyses and insights to help drive decision making. We expect you to be a senior member of the FP&A team. You will also develop relationships across the organization and communicate financial information in a concise way driving process and outcomes.
You will report into our Vice President of Finance in New York.
- Manage the budget, forecast, and long range plan processes by leading the coordination of activities, and related reporting and analysis tasks
- Prepare insightful financials and operational analytics for management to support company plans and financial decisions
- Support the monthly close consolidation process by preparing variance analysis and reporting of results the organization
- Enhance financial models and planning processes to create effective data analytics and provide recommendations to enable quality performance management discussions and better decision-making
- Work with leadership to develop financial reporting consistent with business operations
- Coordinate the preparation and presentation of quarterly business reviews
- Identify opportunities to enhance the efficiency of existing processes and propose improvements to refine the use of key metrics
- Support the development, tracking and reporting of operational and financial metrics
- Lead a team of 1-2 analysts
- 7+ years of experience in financial planning and analysis
- Ability presenting financial analysis, forecasting and recommendations that drive business results
- Experience driving financial budgeting, forecasting and consolidation processes
- Exceptional analytical and modeling skills with the ability to synthesize and analyze data to create useful information and concise analysis
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design and sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people — from individuals and local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the world’s most iconic businesses — to share their stories with the world. Squarespace’s team of more than 1,000 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin and Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
Benefits & Perks
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered for you and your dependent children
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Up to 20 weeks of paid family leave
- Equity plan for all employees
- Retirement benefits with employer match
- Fertility and adoption benefits
- Free lunch and snacks at all offices
- Education reimbursement
- Dog-friendly workplace in New York office
- Commuter benefit in the form of reduced tax (Ireland) and pretax (US)
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.