Yext puts business on the map. The Yext Knowledge Engine™ lets companies manage their digital knowledge in the cloud and sync it to over 100 services in the PowerListings® Network. Yext Listings, Pages, and Reviews help businesses around the globe facilitate face-to-face and digital interactions that boost brand awareness, drive foot traffic, and increase sales.
Yext is seeking a top tier candidate for a Financial Planning and Analysis Manager with a positive attitude and highly motivated to learn and grow within a fast-paced organization. This role will be responsible for taking ownership of various reporting work streams within the FP&A organization and contributing to the development and implementation of best practices. You are a demonstrated leader who can exceed goals in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment. This role offers a tremendous opportunity to gain experience with a growing company and have exposure across divisions and with leaders at Yext.
- Manage monthly and quarterly reporting on Yext’s financial performance (including revenue, expenses, compensation, headcount and key performance indicators) and business metrics
- Manage Balance Sheet and Cash Flow planning and forecasting
- Identify and implement process improvements and report automation
- Work cross functionally to define key metrics that will drive our business and help us measure our progress
- Oversee preparation of analysis on key financial statement accounts, identify fluctuations and summarization of analysis for distribution to executive management
- Partner with executive leadership to understand departments’ budgets and review and analyze monthly spending vs. budget
- Gain a deep understanding of business drivers and fundamentals to help solve complex business problems throughout the company
- Assist in various finance led ad-hoc requests from the CFO and senior management
- BA/BS Degree in Finance, Accounting, or similar field
- 7+ years of related business experience
- Proven ability to manage and develop the careers of direct reports
- MS Excel mastery required (with experience in building financial models, analyzing financial data and preparing financial reports)
- Ability to work effectively with all levels of an organization
- Ability to manage competing priorities and deadlines and strong problem-solving skills
- Superior critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills, attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects in a timely manner
- Data visualization and demonstrated ability to use data to develop relevant insights and influence decision making
- Team player with excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and technical accounting and finance skills
- CPA certification preferred but not required
- Experience with a Big 4 firm
- Experience in a high growth organization
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours / paid time off, and excellent health / dental / vision insurance. Our mission is to help people go places—both consumers to our customers’ doorsteps and our employees to new heights in their careers. We treat our employees well and offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext is based in the heart of New York City, with offices operating in Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, London, Paris, Tokyo, and Washington D.C. Yext has been recognized as one of America’s fastest-growing companies by Inc. 5000 (2015 & 2016), one of Forbes’ Most Promising Companies (2014 & 2015), and one of Fortune's Best Places to Work (2014, 2015, & 2016). Most recently, Yext was named the #1 Workplace in New York City by Great Place to Work® and Fortune.
You can learn more about the Yext team and culture on the muse, our website, and blog.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.