Head of Revenue Operations at Policygenius
About the role...
The Head of Revenue Operations will be responsible for ensuring Policygenius sales and fulfillment teams across multiple business verticals have the reporting, processes, systems and tools to achieve performance goals and execute on strategic priorities. The leader in this role will establish measurable processes to improve efficiency and achieve growth goals while building strong relationships with the revenue operations team, operations leadership and cross functional leadership across the company.
This role reports into the Senior Vice President of Operations.
In this role, you will…
- Build and lead a high-performing, cross-functional team from the ground up that is focused on optimizing revenue across all stages of our customer lifecycle. Functions within this team can include reporting and analytics, performance management, systems and tools, training and enablement, and continuous improvement initiatives
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to oversee and enable the continued growth and momentum of the Life, Property & Casualty and Disability verticals
- Establish high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency in planning, forecasting, and budgeting approaches used by customer acquisition, sales and fulfillment teams
- Develop process, systems and productivity metrics to ensure our teams are hitting their performance targets; incorporate early detection and identification into the process to ensure timely actions are taken and goals are met
- Evolve the methods and tools used to measure, report and recommend improvements on sales and operations effectiveness and enablement
- Determine and direct operational priorities connected to new business, customer acquisition and conversion to effectively achieve revenue goals
- Prioritize investments in enabling technologies in support of sales and operations productivity
- Invest in and support ongoing training and enablement for front line team members
We’d love to hear from you if…
- You have 10+ years of sales/revenue/business operations or sales management experience in a high-growth environment and a strong track record of successfully managing analytically rigorous initiatives for rapidly scaling organizations
- You possess strong communication skills and the ability to manage and influence direct and indirect reports with high motivation for continuous improvement and ability to drive impact.
- You’ve got experience architecting and managing revenue systems from ground up (e.g., contact software and process automation software) and strong familiarity with business intelligence, analytics and data
- You are naturally curious and demonstrate exceptional analytical skills and the ability to structure and process qualitative and quantitative data, formulate and test hypotheses, synthesize your findings and draw insightful conclusions
- You have a track record of hiring and leading diverse teams and a passion for people management and professional development
- You’re able to remain focused and organized in a dynamic environment, bringing order to chaos and driving execution
- You appreciate a well-placed gif!!
You can expect...
- Company-paid health, dental, vision, life & disability insurance
- 401(k) plan, FSA & commuter benefits
- Generous PTO
- Training, mentorship and coaching from leadership
- The opportunity to grow alongside a company shaking up a big, old-fashioned industry
- Fun, diverse, open-minded coworkers
Policygenius is America's leading online insurance marketplace. We launched in 2014 and made our mark as an early insurtech pioneer. Our mission is to help people get financial protection right — and feel good about it — and we make it easy for our customers to understand their options, compare quotes, and buy insurance, all in one place. We’ve helped more than 30 million people shop for all types of insurance like they shop for everything else — online — and have placed over $60 billion in coverage. In early 2020, we announced our Series D funding round of $100 million, bringing our total funding to just over $150 million.
At Policygenius, we’re proud of building an environment that encourages our teammates to bring their authentic selves to work. Despite rapid growth (we’ve doubled in size year over year!), we’ve continuously maintained our inclusive culture through humility, hard-work, and humor, and we're looking for more people with grit, collaborative attitudes, and creative problem-solving skills to join our team. Come see why we’ve been voted one of Inc. Magazine's "Best Workplaces" four years in a row!
Diversity at Policygenius
Policygenius believes differences should be celebrated and is committed to building a team as diverse as the customers we serve. We welcome different perspectives and opinions to foster innovation, authenticity, and excellence across all parts of our company, and are committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Policygenius highly encourages applicants from all walks of life. All employment decisions at Policygenius are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications without regard to actual or perceived race, color, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, political affiliation or belief, religion, disability, uniformed service, marital status or any other status protected by law.
Come join the team!