Greater NYC Area
WHAT WE NEED
We are looking to hire a superstar Lead Internal Auditor. This will be a new role within our US business and a successful candidate will have ownership for developing an internal audit plan and function to keep pace with an evolving US operation.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
• Work closely with the Global Head of Audit to develop and update the Internal Audit’s risk assessment process and related audit plans for the US business
• Develop and execute audit programs in accordance with internal audit policies, procedures, methodologies, regulatory requirements and the Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing
• Proactively seek ways to make the best use of data as part of our audit process including to inform our understanding of risks, test controls and provide relevant insights to the business
• Provide input and assist in the identification of relevant regulatory requirements for incorporation as part of the audit scope and work program
• Interact with management and staff to obtain an understanding of relevant risks, controls and processes
• Communicate and discuss findings with business unit management
• Develop audit reports which identify deficiencies and underlying root causes; provide recommendations to mitigate/address deficiencies while adding value to Revolut
• Conduct research and successfully complete assigned training requirements necessary to maintain relevance
• Build-out an audit capability within the US through direct hires/co-sourcing
• Supervise the work of staff auditors by reviewing work papers and providing constructive guidance to develop staff capabilities
• Work closely with business units (both US-based and globally) at all levels to develop recommendations for audit findings, business process optimization, internal control and compliance
• Report audit findings and recommendations based on audit results
• Conduct follow-up reviews of deficiencies noted during audits
• Assist external auditors in their completion of the financial statement audit, as needed
• Establish budgets and control project hours to meet deadlines.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
• 5+ years of professional experience in an audit related-role within a regulated financial services environment
• You are a data evangelist and proficient in both working with and interpreting data - ideally with practical experience with one of the following: SQL, SAS, Python or R
• Deep knowledge of systems and controls with financial services regulation
• Experience of performing testing over financial reporting (SOX)
• Knowledge of IIA standards
• Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills
• Strong organisational and project management skills
• Strong computer skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Strong written and verbal communication
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills
• IT audit experience is a plus
• Experience of establishing small teams of high-performing talent
• CPA or CIA preferred
• Experience of agile auditing/providing timely audit insight in fast moving environments is a plus
A LITTLE ABOUT US
• We believe there are better ways for people to control their money. Easier, fairer ways
• Revolut started in 2015 with fee-free card transactions abroad. We’ve since added current accounts, business accounts, savings, insurance, and even cryptocurrency trading.
• We reached 8 million customers in October 2019 and we're adding another million every quarter.
• And we’re only just getting started.
• Come and help Revolut build the world’s first truly global bank.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
• From employee 1 to employee 1000, you will be slotting into a global team that shares a number of traits and an incredible longing for a strong corporate culture.
• You can work autonomously and take ownership - you know how to prioritize the priorities, are organized and know how to effectively manage your tasks and time.
• You operate best without lots of bureaucracy. We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or clunky processes ‘because that’s how things are done’.
• You approach work in a logical way. We are not afraid to make mistakes but we use data and logic to backup decisions and improve understanding.
• You share our mission to improve people’s relationship with their money.
• Competitive salary & benefits, including a 401k plan, commencing your first day
• Extensive PTO, including a free day for your birthday
• Biannual equity bonuses
• Budget for personal developmental opportunities
• Robust employee referral program
• All the latest tech you need
• Skip the commute and work from home once a week
• Paid dinners
Please only submit an application for one posting.
Read Full Job Description