Manager of Accounting and Procurement Systems at Celonis
Our Global Business Systems team oversees our internal Finance and HR technology. We maintain our global Workday platform, Zuora, and AppZen.
The Manager of Accounting and Procurement software leads a team which reports to our Director of Business Systems. The team oversees our procurement, AP, banking, GL, consolidation, month end close, fixed assets, and expense systems. This leader will work closely with our Global Controller and Finance organization to prioritize projects, oversee project delivery, and oversee ongoing support for these areas which are primarily based in Workday.
The work you'll do:
- Building New Solutions in Workday
- Managing a team of world class Workday analysts
- Working with our Finance Directors to build your roadmap
- Communicating the progress of projects to stakeholders
The qualifications you need:
- Experience with Workday Financials
- Understanding of Accounting, Procurement, and AP
- Proven Project Delivery Experience
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, mentorships, yearly development stipend)
- Great compensation and benefits packages (stock options, 401(K) matching, generous time off, parental leave, and more)
- Work from home support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, monthly remote working stipend, flexible working hours, virtual events and workshops)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Employee resource communities to help you feel connected, valued and seen ([email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future
Celonis believes that every company can unlock its full execution capacity. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of applications, and developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies. Celonis has thousands of global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with 15 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better .