Manager, FP&A at andros (Greater NYC Area, NY)
| Greater NYC Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 7:21 a.m. (EST) on Friday, May 14, 2021
Provide accurate and timely financial reporting Be a good business partner supporting functional team leaders with financial insights
The mission of the Finance team is to provide visibility into financial performance and forecasts in order to help the executive team make good decisions based on data. Your mission as the Manager, FP&A is to tell the story of the future of the company through the lens of financial analysis, information, and support that the team needs to make and implement major operational, financial, and strategic decisions. The Manager, FP&A is fundamental to business success as it allows management to effectively manage cash flow, make the best use of capital, and plan financially to ensure the organization's strategic goals can be met.The outcomes we’re looking for:
- Work with Finance leadership to establish and manage a scalable, company-wide operating rhythm
- Assist in the development of an annual company planning cycle for generating a 3-5 year plan, incorporating opportunities for organic and inorganic growth
- Support modeling and information requests necessary for departmental annual budgeting process
- Maintain a rolling 12-month projection of financials
- Use SalesForce, FinancialForce and financial model to perform quantitative analysis of operational and financial data and to identify opportunities for performance improvement across the organization
- Produce consistent and accurate reporting monthly or as requested for leadership, internal stakeholders, and the board / investors, which includes key metrics, financial results, variance reporting and insights to gauge the company’s health
- Maintain and understand key performance indicators for the company and evaluate alignment across teams
- Identify areas to improve reporting processes as the company evolves and work with stakeholders to update these processes in a timely manner
- Create monthly variance analyses of team budgets for managers, compare budgeted vs actual results and identify areas of improvement
- Support team with meaningful analyses of historical performance, KPS, forward looking indicators and SaaS metrics to give insights into performance and help guide future financial decisions
- Support leadership with competitive analysis, market trends, cost analyses and scenario planning for senior management to understand impact of financial decisions
- Analytical: Able to structure and process qualitative and quantitative data and draw insightful conclusions from it. Exhibits a probing mind and achieves penetrating insights.
- Attention to detail: Does not let important details slip through the cracks or derail a project.
- Flexibility/adaptability: Adjusts quickly to changing priorities and conditions. Copes effectively with complexity and change.
- High standards: Expects personal performance and team performance to be nothing short of the best and follows through on internal and external commitments.
- Curiosity: Knows to never take things at face value, has a natural curiosity and desire to discover what is behind the numbers and ensures that multiple dimensions and perspectives reflected in the business are brought together in a quantitative and objective manner.
- Works hard and smart: Delivers value consistently by being inquisitive, having a high degree of accountability and working with intent
- Driven: Fueled by passion and commitment, showing tenacity to overcome obstacles.
- Outcomes oriented: Dedicated to results. Track record of improving performance
- Effective communication: Speaks and writes clearly and directly with the appropriate level of detail to communicate an idea. Happy to embrace the ideas of others if they improve on your own. Understands that clarity is measured at the recipient's ear, not the speaker’s mouth. Able to understand the underlying question being asked and in the absence of that clear understanding can pursue and efficient line of inquiry to achieve that clarity.
- Teamwork: Work across team lines to value others’ contributions and support each other and drive everyone forward. #OneTeam
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or related field
- 3-5+ years of relevant experience in corporate finance, financial planning & analysis, investment banking, or other related fields.
- Extensive knowledge of SaaS business models
- Strong communication skills with a creative mindset
- Ability to analyze the details and still see the big picture
- Strong working knowledge of Excel, GSuite, and financial modeling
Read Full Job Description