The world’s only universal shopping app. nate is a venture-backed, intelligent automation, social shopping and payments startup, with offices in New York and London. nate just closed it’s series A round, raising 38MM from Renegade, Forerunner Ventures, Coatue and Canaan, among others.
nate was created based on the principle of “humans inspire, machines execute”. It guides our team to create a product and company that is truly consumer and privacy first, and that will play a part in online shopping solutions from moment of inspiration to purchase.
The nate team is a special one. Check out nate.tech/join to take a closer peak at our principles and company experience. You can expect a culture that is very dynamic, open, and a team that is highly passionate about what we do. Sounds like something you’d fit in with? Apply.
about the role:
The Finance team plays a crucial role in providing insights to inform strategic, financial, and operational decision-making across the company. This role will report directly to the VP of Finance & Operations and assist in driving business planning, corporate strategy, and strategic projects.
what you'll do:
- FP&A - own our short & long-term operating models. Forecast & track our financials, monitor trends, highlight variances, and present key insights & results.
- Strategic Finance - lead cross-functional collaboration on a variety of projects, capital allocation decisions, and initiative prioritizations. Create frameworks to evaluate the performance of various features & markets.
- Reporting & Insights - prepare presentations and key reporting for monthly finance/business reviews, board meetings and investor presentations
- 4+ years of experience in either investment banking, management consulting, or at a high-growth tech company in Strategic Finance, FP&A, Business Intelligence or similar role
- Expert Excel skills; extensive experience building three-statement financial models and analyzing large data sets
- Excellent communication skills; ability to distill complex analyses into insights
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or in a related discipline
nate is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion, or belief. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience, skills and personality. We believe that employing a diverse workforce is the right thing to do and is central to our success.
Read Full Job Description