Pricing Strategy Associate at WeWork Technology
About the Role:
You will apply deep analytical expertise and problem-solving skills around pricing and inventory optimization. This includes gathering and analyzing data, formulating and testing hypotheses, communicating insights and recommendations. The ideal person for this role is highly analytical, thinks about problems in structured ways, passionate about capturing information to make recommendations for the business, and excellent at delivering actionable insights.
About the Mission:
The Revenue Optimization team focuses on building the foundations for pricing/yield management and inventory optimizations through state-of-the-art analytics and predictive modeling. The group acts as an in-house consulting team analyzing data to define strategies and execute on initiatives that will maximize the revenue streams for WeWork.
- You’ll lead the scope, structure and execution analyses & models to support the various revenue optimization initiatives and shape our next generation of revenue management strategy (e.g., segmentation, acquisition costs).
- You can effectively communicate findings and provide key insights and recommendations to our Revenue Optimization Leadership team.
- You will develop and automate revenue performance reports and dashboards by assembling various data sources and summarizing key insights.
- BA/BS from a leading undergraduate institution with a major in a quantitative field (e.g., Engineering, Finance)
- 2-4 years of professional experience doing quantitative data analysis
- Very strong analytical skills in data extraction, big data analytics / modeling and visualization: Expert in Excel / Tableau required; SQL, Python, and R are a plus
- Solid understanding of statistical analysis (e.g., hypothesis testing, predictive models)
- Strong problem solving-skills - ability to break a problem into components and understand how to test each component
- Data first philosophy but can also make decisions in ambiguous situations
- Ability to initiate and drive projects to completion with minimal guidance
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; Ability to create meaningful presentation that tell a story, as well as collaborate with data and software engineers
- Strong work ethic, intellectual curiosity and attention to detail
WeWork Technology is bridging the gap between physical and digital platforms, providing a delightful, flawless & powerful experience for members and employees. We build software and hardware that enables our members to connect with each other and the space around them like never before.
We augment our community and culture teams through the tools we build. We believe there’s a macro shift toward a new way of working—one focused on a movement towards meaning and purpose. WeWork Technology is proud to be shaping this movement.
We are a team of passionate, fearless and collaborative problem-solvers distributed globally with one goal in mind - to humanize technology across the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.