Revenue Operations Associate – NY- Wix Channels at Wix
Wix’s Channels Division, a new B2B business unit that engages with companies that will act as a channel for Wix and sell Wix products to their large small-medium businesses client base. We’re looking for a Revenue Operations Associate to oversee the end to end tracking of the sales process, data, and reporting in one of the most dynamic and fastest-growing business units at Wix. You’ll be the force behind Wix’s professional execution, helping to achieve our company’s vision by turning strategy into practice every day.
A Revenue Ops Pro with 3+ years’ experience working in Sales or Revenue Operations in a fast growing B2B sales organization. You have a strong understanding of account based enterprise sales and customer success best practices and are comfortable managing sales tools to streamline workflows. You’re experienced in working with multiple stakeholders cross functionally, and understand how to successfully connect the dots between marketing, sales, and other relevant teams. You have significant experience working with Salesforce formula fields, workflows, custom views, reporting and dashboards. You have experience with requirements gathering, creating documentation and creating/deploying solutions to end-users.
You’re execution oriented, a self-starter with a ‘figure it out’ attitude and you have the ability and willingness to learn and deliver quickly.
As a Revenue Operations Associate you will:
- Partner with the Sales, Customer Success and Sales Development teams to help build and refine lead generation and qualification processes, analyze and report on campaign performance.
- Enhance sales productivity by Turning data into actionable business insights, proactively identifying areas of opportunity and simplifying processes.
- Develop independent processes to analyze, optimize, simplify and accelerate the funnel performance for sales management as well as ongoing business initiatives.
- Ensure consistent, accurate data reporting across all teams, across all platforms.
- Maintain a strong understanding of our Salesforce Instance and the entire tech stack (Marketo, SalesLoft, ZoomInfo, etc.) in order to identify gaps in Process, Workflows and Automation.
- Assist with on-boarding and training new sales talent
- Help with various ad-hoc initiatives.