Schools Purchasing Coordinator at Teachers Pay Teachers
At Teachers Pay Teachers (TpT), we’re unlocking the power of educator-created content. More than 2 out of 3 teachers in the U.S., Canada, and Australia come to TpT every year to get teacher-tested, engaging, and rigorous materials. What began as a humble exchange for teachers looking to share lesson plans has since exploded into a massive marketplace where teachers have created more than 3 million resources for all aspects of PreK-12 education. More than five million educators worldwide (including teachers, administrators, and parents) have downloaded TpT resources more than a billion times. According to Fast Company, Teachers Pay Teachers is one of the top 50 Most Innovative Companies in the world! If you haven’t heard of TpT yet and want to learn more, just ask a teacher. Two out of three teachers currently use TpT.
Who we are looking for:
We’re a team of good people doing great things. We listen first. We love our work. And we are all teachers and learners in whatever we do. We believe that productivity is never an accident. It’s the result of a commitment to excellence, intelligent planning, passionate teamwork, and focused effort. We want every day to be fun and to matter.
The Schools Purchasing Coordinator will help schools get access to the resources they need through order processing. The Purchase Order Coordinator will be a member of the Schools Purchasing team. This team is expected to recognize trends in the questions they receive from the community and surface these learnings internally to improve our product, policies, and services.
- Help manage the complete purchase order process, including moving orders through the cycle, following up with schools about orders, and answering questions from our users
- Learn TpT's products, services, processes, and tools to ensure a polished, positive interaction with our school buyers
- Problem-solve pain points of the purchase Order experience to ensure orders are processed smoothly
- 1-2 years of experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Recent graduate with an education-focused degree (this is an entry level role)
- Loves, understands and believes in what we want to build
- Enthusiasm to work hard and achieve results in a fast-paced environment
- Computer proficiency
- Attention to detail
- Ability to stay calm and focused under pressure
- Motivated self-starter with excellent time management skills
- Past experience working with Schools, purchase orders, or public institutions
- Parental leave for both mothers and fathers to be able to take some quality time in bonding with their new addition to their family
- Comprehensive Medical & Dental Benefits
- Mother’s Room
- Quiet Room
- Company Events (Bring Your Child to Work Day, Field Day, Camp TpT, Hackathons etc.)
Here at TpT we value Diversity & Inclusion and encourage people to bring their most authentic selves to work. We cultivate an environment where people are recognized and celebrated for their individuality.
Any TpT applicant who requires reasonable accommodations during the interview process should contact the TpT People Ops Team ([email protected]) to make the need for an accommodation known.