Reonomy leverages big data, partnerships and machine learning to connect the fragmented, disparate world of commercial real estate. By creating a single source of truth, Reonomy products empower individuals, teams and companies to share information, unlock insights and discover new opportunities.
Headquartered in New York, Reonomy has raised ~$70 million from top investors, including Sapphire Ventures, Bain Capital, Softbank and Primary Ventures. Our clients represent the biggest names in CRE, including Newmark Knight Frank, Cushman & Wakefield, Tishman Speyer and WeWork.
If you're excited by growth, innovation and the ability to shape one of the biggest markets, join us as our journey is just beginning!
ABOUT THE ROLE:
We’re growing quickly and looking to onboard a talented Sr. Accountant. This role will be responsible for supporting the monthly close processes and building process improvements by leveraging emerging technology to create a leading finance function.
The ideal candidate will have a strong working knowledge of U.S. GAAP, internal controls, data analysis, systems and can succeed in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment. This role offers a tremendous opportunity to gain experience with a growing company and have exposure across divisions and with senior leaders at Reonomy. You will be encouraged to go beyond the traditional accounting responsibilities of close and work on various projects leveraging data and analytical skills to drive better company performance.
This position offers the opportunity for you to start on the ground floor and use modern systems to support a growing technology company. You’ll be a key contributor to the success of the Finance Team plus have the opportunity to provide financial insights that inform the future of our business.
- Helping to manage the overall accounting process across our organization, including but not limited to: revenue recognition, fixed assets, bank recs, GL, monthly consolidation, taxes (sales, franchise and other corporate)
- Ensure comprehensive and timely financial reporting
- Work cross-functionally to ensure new workflows are successfully implemented
- Assist in implementation of appropriate financial systems (NetSuite) and associated processes
- Prepare and monitor performance against annual budgets
- 2-4 years accounting experience within a B2B SaaS environment (overall exp 5-7 years)
- Comfortable running variance analyses against plan on a regular basis
- Experience with Bill.com/Expensify/Netsuite/Quickbooks are a plus
- Excellent time management skills, ability to prioritize and tackle new challenges
- Experience with multi-state sales and use tax regulation and compliance
- You're more than happy to “roll up your sleeves”, you’re a self starter & more than anything you’re curious, capable & hungry to develop your career
- Competitive salary
- Company stock options
- 100% coverage on medical, vision and dental health plans
- Unlimited Vacation
- 401k plan and commuter benefits
- Office perks: catered lunches 3x/week, catered breakfast 2x/week, unlimited snacks, team happy hours, Free Citi Bike membership, fitness discounts, Free Spotify membership, Dedicated Wellness Rooms
We do not accept unsolicited resumes from outside recruiters/placement agencies. Reonomy will not pay fees associated with resumes presented through unsolicited means.
Read Full Job Description