Senior Accountant at Conductor
Conductor is an SEO and content technology company with a mission to help companies help their customers. Marketers use Conductor’s software and services to acquire customers by creating and optimizing content so that it gets found online. Conductor also offers a suite of services and support, including site audits, site migrations, content strategy, and more. Conductor was named a Leader in the Forrester Wave for SEO platforms and is rated #1 on TrustRadius and G2Crowd by enterprise marketers. Their forward-thinking customers include global and emerging enterprise brands like Citibank, Salesforce, Visa, ClassPass, and Casper. For more information, visit conductor.com.
Conductor is looking for a detail-oriented Senior Accountant. This is a hands-on, dynamic position for a passionate and focused accounting professional looking to take on new challenges. There are solid processes in place with plenty of opportunities to be proactive and creative in helping us establish new best practices. The successful candidate will be able to work with a cross-collaborative team that includes Finance, People, and leadership teams, to scale our current bring the systems, reporting, and all aspects of the accounting function.
- Assist with General Ledger & Accounting functions including Billing, A/R, Revenue recognition, A/P, etc.
- Assist with Payroll administration via ADP
- Support month-end and year-end close process
- Prepare consolidated financial statements, account reconciliations, and accruals
- Assist in the communication and implementation of new accounting practices and new business policies and procedures
- Facilitate the annual audit process
- Oversee bank account activity and complete monthly reconciliations
- Track and file monthly/quarterly sales tax payments
Desired Skills and Experience
- BS/BA in accounting or related field preferred
- 3-6 years work experience in the accounting
- Comprehensive understanding of financial accounting and reporting under US GAAP
- Experience with NetSuite and SalesForce.com is a plus
- Ability to work independently and balance multiple projects and processes simultaneously
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including ability to interact professionally with all levels of the organization
- Experience in fast-paced, rapidly growing environment preferred
- Must have ability to roll up your sleeves and still enjoy the work
- Maintain confidentiality and professional ethics
We'd love to hear from you if you're inspired by Conductor's mission to be customer first and people first. Our team is pioneering, collaborative, and passionate about helping people together through meaningful content and marketing strategies. Conductor, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.