Ro is the healthcare technology company building a patient-centric healthcare system. Ro’s vertically integrated primary care platform powers a personalized, end-to-end healthcare experience from diagnosis, to delivery of medication, to ongoing care. With a nationwide provider network, in-home care API, and proprietary pharmacy distribution centers, Ro seamlessly connects telehealth, diagnostics, and pharmacy services to provide high-quality, affordable healthcare without the need for insurance. Since 2017, Ro has facilitated more than six million digital healthcare visits in nearly every county in the United States, including 98% of primary care deserts. Visit Ro.co for more information.
Ro was named #2 in Wellness on Fast Company’s 2019 list of the World’s Most Innovative Companies, listed by Inc. Magazine as a Best Place to Work in 2020, and earned its Great Place to Work Certification in 2020.
We’re looking for a Senior Accountant to join our rapidly growing finance team. We are looking for someone who can have autonomy in their work but also contribute to team efforts. This position will be exposed to day to day accounting operations like AP and cash management, but will also collaborate cross-functionally and with external partners on larger ad hoc projects.
What you’ll do
- Full range of month-end and year-end accounting close procedures including accruals calculations, bank reconciliation and adjusting journal entries.
- Assist in reconciliation of inventory monthly.
- Assist in accounts payable and accounts receivable processes, including verifying, allocating, posting and reconciling AP and AR transactions.
- Maintain fixed assets and other miscellaneous schedulesAssist in payroll duties Assist in annual auditsAd hoc analysis/projects.
What you bring to the team
- Undergraduate degree in accounting or finance with 2-4 years progressive experience; CPA preferred.
- Advanced Excel and data management skills (e.g., pivot tables, V-lookups, Index/Match functions).
- Strong understanding of financial statement preparation and analysisComfortable in an entrepreneurial environment; must have ability to complete projects on time while managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong attention to detail.
We welcome qualified candidates of all races, creeds, genders, and sexuality to apply.