Senior Billing Operations Analyst at Yext
The customer journey starts with a question. And consumers expect answers. Yext puts businesses in control of their facts online with brand-verified answers in search. By serving accurate, consistent, brand-verified answers to consumer questions, Yext delivers authoritative information straight from the source — the business itself — no matter where or how customers are searching. Taco Bell, Marriott, Jaguar Land Rover, and businesses around the globe use the Yext platform to capture consumer intent and drive digital discovery, engagement, and revenue — all from a single source of truth. Yext’s mission is to provide perfect answers everywhere.
Yext is seeking a motivated and detail oriented Senior Billing Operations Analyst to join our growing Finance Team. This role will report into the Senior Manager of Billing Operations and they will work closely with the rest of the Order to Cash team and be a key player driving process improvements to scale as a world class organization. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record demonstrating a strong work ethic working under tight deadlines and tactfully resolving complex issues.
- Ensure timely billing of all new and recurring customer contracts and work to reduce billing errors and invoice adjustments.
- Responsible for assistance with ensuring complex enterprise and partner contracts are set up adhering to our underlying system requirements and policy standards.
- Responding to customer and internal inquiries regarding contracts and invoices with an emphasis in effective communications and building strong working relationships.
- Work internally and cross-functionally to implement process and system improvements in support of organization goals, through working closely alongside Contract Review, Corporate Engineering, and Sales.
- Participating in and driving system enhancements.
- Work closely with management and Internal Audit to ensure top Billing risks are being evaluated and proper controls are put in place to minimize potential exposure to Yext.
- Participate in month-end and quarter-end close activities, reporting, and flux analysis for management review.
- Assist with responding to external auditor requests during quarterly and annual reviews.
- Assist with building out reporting metrics to find performance trends and key areas of top improvements for the team.
- BA/BS degree or similar college level education in Accounting or related field.
- 3+ years of accounts receivable, accounting or other relevant work experience.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and work on multiple tasks at once.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as a team member when needed to drive to team goals.
- Demonstrates ability and willingness to meet business critical deadlines.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft tools (Excel, Word), Zuora, Salesforce and NetSuite.
- Previous experience working within a high growth SaaS company.
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours/paid time off, and excellent health/dental/vision insurance. We treat our employees well and offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext has been named a Best Place to Work by Fortune and Great Place to Work®, as well as a Best Workplace for Women. Yext is headquartered in New York City with offices in Amsterdam, Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, London, Miami, Milan, Paris, San Francisco, Shanghai, Tokyo and the Washington, D.C. area.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.