(Senior) Capital Markets Operations Manager at FINN (Greater NYC Area, NY)
- Build and take ownership of a world-class Capital Markets Portfolio Management team: You contribute to defining the team’s strategy and implementing efficient processes & procedures to execute on that strategy
- Manage and monitor our debt portfolio: Maintain the data and reporting infrastructure for our debt facilities. Monitor our transactions, ensure covenant compliance and sufficient funding capacity, and become a primary point of contact for lenders, investors, auditors and service providers.
- Contribute to the execution of new financing transactions: Serve as an integral part of the deal sourcing and closing process by managing the operational steps, including due diligence, reporting, and third party management.
- Collaborate to deliver on internal and external debt reporting: Work with colleagues in our Fleet, Operations, and Data teams to ensure accurate, timely, and pertinent reporting to internal and external stakeholders.
Why Work at FINN?
- Competitive salary with equity participation of the company
- Annual personal development budget of $2,000
- A baseline comprehensive medical insurance plan with all premiums paid by FINN. An additional 5 PPO plans are available to satisfy any specific personal circumstance (with employee contributions), including an HSA option
- 401(k) with match eligibility for all full-time employees
- You want to drive your own car with FINN? – Subscribe to a FINN car and receive a generous employee discount (subject to availability)
- Graduated with a Bachelor's Degree; Master’s degree in a business-related field of study is a plus
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in portfolio management, including middle or back-office roles in a capital markets department.
- Experience in transaction and/or portfolio reporting and a track-record of successfully balancing priorities & delivering on KPIs'
- Highly analytical and data-driven, coupled with strong communication skills and a hint of perfectionism
- Well organized and experienced in working with or managing a team of experts on a daily basis