Senior Financial Analyst at Celonis
Are you ready for a new challenge?
Celonis is the leader in business transformation software, turning process insights into action with The Celonis Intelligent Business Cloud, built on the process mining technology it pioneered. For Global 2000 companies, transforming to an intelligent enterprise has become a key strategic priority. Celonis disrupted what had previously been a manual, time-consuming and expensive consulting-driven approach to jump-start and operationalize change in transformation initiatives. Companies around the world including Siemens, L’Oreal, Uber, 3M, Lufthansa and Vodafone rely on Celonis technology to guide action and drive change to business processes, resulting in millions of dollars saved and an improved experience for their customers. Headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York, New York, Celonis has grown 5,000% in 4 years and 300% in the past year. Valuated at over $1Billion, Celonis received $27.6M Series A in June 2016 and $50M Series B funding in June 2018 from investors Accel and 83 North. Since opening its US headquarters in New York in September 2016 it has quickly added blue chip customers like Lockheed Martin, ExxonMobil, Honeywell, and Mars to its client roster. The US is the fastest growing region for Celonis and will soon exceed 50% of its total revenue. In addition to its offices in the UK, Netherlands, and Japan, Celonis is expanding US offices in New York, San Francisco, Raleigh, Ann Arbor, as well as Latin America.
The Senior Finance Analyst will report to the Senior Finance Director, Commercial Finance. They will be a key part of a highly effective global team, building the financial and operational infrastructure to support business leaders in executing global strategic initiatives.
- Take end-to-end ownership of global sales incentive compensation framework and calculation models
- Implement and maintain software-based solutions to take incentive compensation and sales planning to the next level
- Translate global sales and financial strategy into sales rep level quota planning
- Partner cross-functionally with sales and operations teams to build tools and processes enabling dynamic territory carving and ongoing AE account management
- Streamline and drive continuous improvement in sales performance reporting
- Progressive opportunities to drive global GTM strategy, including development of geographic expansion staffing models and evaluation of efficient marketing investment
- Special projects and ad-hoc financial analysis at the request of senior leadership
- BA/BS degree, concentrations in Finance, Accounting and/or Economics preferred
- 4+ years of progressively responsible experience in corporate finance, consulting, investment banking, or related fields
- Highly advanced Excel skills with extreme attention to detail; familiarity with SQL and data visualization tools a plus
- Ability to embrace ambiguity and break down complex problems to provide clear and effective recommendations
- Impeccable analytical skills and commercial acumen
- Excellent communication skills; can establish credibility, build consensus, and partner cross-functionally without direct authority