Senior Financial Analyst at Squarespace
The Squarespace Finance team is seeking an eager Senior Financial Analyst to support the consolidations process. You will partner with the FP&A Lead to explore a range of business questions, ultimately helping the company to achieve its financial and operational goals through data and sophisticated analysis.
You will also foster relationships across the organization and are comfortable presenting financial information concisely. You will have direct exposure to the senior leaders and this is the perfect opportunity to use your analytical abilities to meet the needs of a growing organization.
You will report into the FP&A Lead in our New York headquarters.
All Squarespace employees are working remotely at this time. We are closely monitoring the status of COVID-19 as we continue our work to build a return-to-work plan that ensures a safe return to our offices and provides flexibility for our employees.
- Create and deliver key financial and operational metrics to support management and board reporting
- Prepare insightful financial and operational analytics for management to support company plans
- Support the strategic planning process
- Identify opportunities to enhance the efficiency of existing processes and propose improvements to refine the use of key metrics
- 4+ years experience in financial planning and analysis
- Deep experience with budgeting, modeling, and forecasting
- Attention to detail and willingness to dig into the numbers to gain key insights
- Excellent communication skills and comfort working across the organization
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design and sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people — from individuals and local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the world’s most iconic businesses — to share their stories with the world. Squarespace’s team of more than 1,200 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin and Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
Benefits & Perks
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered for you and your dependent children
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Up to 20 weeks of paid family leave
- Equity plan for all employees
- Retirement benefits with employer match
- Fertility and adoption benefits
- Free lunch and snacks at all offices
- Education reimbursement
- Dog-friendly workplace in New York office
- Commuter benefit in the form of reduced tax (Ireland) and pretax (US)
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.