Squarespace is looking for a Senior Financial Systems Analyst to play a key role in managing, enhancing, and implementing finance-related technologies at Squarespace. You will assist with the planning, requirements gathering/end-user design, and project management to ensure that our ERP, Revenue Management, AR,Payables, GL, and all financial systems work together and meet all current and future business needs.
You will report to our Head of Financial Systems in our New York City headquarters.
All Squarespace employees are working remotely at this time. We are closely monitoring the status of COVID-19 as we continue our work to build a return-to-work plan that ensures a safe return to our offices and provides flexibility for our employees.
- Assess the effectiveness of current strategies and develop new strategies to improve existing Squarespace Finance team processes, systems, and technologies
- Work with the Finance team to gather system requirements and develop implementation plans
- Ensure that all software integrations meet compliance and interface specifications, satisfy end user requirements and develop proper documentation
- Partner with the Finance and Engineering departments to develop effective test scenarios, scripts and use cases with consideration to cross functional and process stream impacts
- Development and continuous improvement of in-house tool sets based on various home-grown systems and ERP Systems [Netsuite preferred].
- Develop custom reports for data analysis, planning, forecasting, reconciliation and validation
- Analyze formal test results in order to discover and resolve defects, bugs, errors, configuration issues, and interoperability flaws
- Perform application system administration functions specific to application setup, configuration and maintenance
- Perform system, process and application monitoring and gather metrics
- 5+ years in financial systems or related role
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related technical faculty
- Experience with requirement gathering, design, development, and testing of Finance applications
- Experience with ERP System implementations and maintenance [Netsuite preferred]
- PL/SQL scripting required; Python, Java, Big data experience is a plus
- Knowledge of enterprise finance functions and processes
- Experience translating between functional and technical teams
- Ability to follow procedures and produce/maintain supporting documentation
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design and sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people — from individuals and local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the world’s most iconic businesses — to share their stories with the world. Squarespace’s team of more than 1,200 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin and Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
Benefits & Perks
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered for you and your dependent children
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Up to 20 weeks of paid family leave
- Equity plan for all employees
- Retirement benefits with employer match
- Fertility and adoption benefits
- Free lunch and snacks at all offices
- Education reimbursement
- Dog-friendly workplace in New York office
- Commuter benefit in the form of reduced tax (Ireland) and pretax (US)
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.