GET TO KNOW US
We simplify wellness so you can find everything in one place. Gympass is a corporate wellness platform that connects you to thousands of fitness & wellness partners, all with one simple monthly membership. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in NYC, we have a growing global team in 11 offices around the world. At Gympass, you not only have the opportunity to build a career in a fast-paced global environment - but you'll change the way the world defines wellness: mind, body, and mood.
WHAT MAKES A GYMPASSER?
We are passionate about our mission! Whatever your job title is, here you can make a global impact and change people’s lives. At Gympass, we collaborate, set high achievable goal expectations and focus on the end result. It's a challenging, evolving environment that allows you to learn and grow. You will face a disruptive and emerging business model that will push you in several areas, with no boundaries for creation and collaboration.
We’re looking for a talented Senior Manager, Process Improvement and Internal Controls to join our Finance team. This person will help support our goal of Sarbanes-Oxley 404 (“SOX 404”) readiness and continued process improvement within our Finance teams.
- Champion the organization’s SOX 404 readiness and implementation initiative, including the development of process narratives, flowcharts and key controls matrices
- Develop and maintain an ongoing internal control assessment process, including a periodic risk assessment, testing and compliance plans
- Operate with a continuous improvement mindset by conducting workshops and analyzing operational KPIs to identify opportunities for process improvement
- Assist in the design and rollout of process improvement initiatives, including global process harmonization and other improvement projects leveraging technology and automation
- Create comprehensive project plans to ensure that projects are achieved on time and in line with budgetary guidelines.
- Prepare and deliver project proposals, status updates, business analysis and other complex information in various formats, including verbal, written, presentation.
WHO YOU ARE
- Previous experience in internal audit, process improvement and change management
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business with an emphasis in Accounting, or a related field;
- Proficiency with accounting software. Experience with Netsuite is a plus;
- Strong knowledge of accounting, finance, and U.S. GAAP;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Flexible and willing to work in a fast-paced changing environment;
- Advanced English. Spanish and Portuguese is a plus.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
We're a wellness company that is committed to the health and well-being of our employees. Our benefits include:
WELLNESS: health, dental and life insurance
GYMPASS DISCOUNT: We believe in our mission and encourage our employees and their families to find their passion too.
PAID TIME OFF: We know how important it is that our employees take time away from work to recharge. Competitive PTO starting on Day 1 and floating holiday in addition to 9 company-observed holidays
PAID PARENTAL LEAVE: Welcoming a new child is one of the most special moments in your life and we want our employees to take the time to be present and enjoy their growing family. 100% paid parental leave of 12 weeks to all new parents, of both biological and adopted children, regardless of gender and parent's relationship with the co-parent
CAREER GROWTH: Outstanding opportunities for personal and career growth. That means we maintain a growth mindset in everything we do and invest deeply in employee development.
CULTURE: An exciting and supportive atmosphere with ambitious people from around the world!
And to get a glimpse of Life at Gympass...follow us on Instagram @gympasscareers, Facebook “Life at Gympass” and LinkedIn!
Belonging @ Gympass
Gympass is committed to creating a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.