About The Opportunity
Here at Grubhub we’ve been dedicated to giving diners the most convenient way to order food from their favorite restaurants (whether that’s a late night Chalupa from Taco Bell or a salad for lunch from a local restaurant the day after they enjoyed said late night Chalupa).
While we are food-obsessed, we are also customer-obsessed. We look to constantly innovate our technology so our diners’ food experience is memorable, restaurant owners get more business and individuals across the country looking for work can deliver the food from the restaurant to the diner flawlessly. We take great pride in knowing that we are a part of 20+ million diners food ordering experience and we are partnered with 125,000 restaurants in 2,400 US cities across our suite of apps (Grubhub, LevelUp, Seamless, Tapingo, AllMenus and MenuPages).
Want to be a part of the biggest movement in the US that is moving eating forward? If so, we want to talk to you - and hear what’s your favorite restaurant for food delivery!
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle
- Manage all aspects of the Company’s equity plans, including processing new equity awards, managing vesting, exercises, terminations and cancellations, and reviewing equity transactions..
- Produce recurring reports for multiple corporate partners (e.g., HR, Payroll, Tax, Finance, Accounting, etc.) and vendors, and respond to ad-hoc data requests.
- Provide excellent customer service to equity participants at all levels and to partners across departments and respond to employee questions.
- Administer the Company’s trading policy, trading and black-out windows, and 10b5-1 plans.
- Assist in the preparation and filing of Section 16 reports, as well as proxy-related compensation disclosure.
- Suggest and execute on improvements to equity processes.
- Support with the education of equity programs, in partnership with People team.
- Assist with cross-functional ad-hoc projects as needed.
You Should Have
- Bachelors Degree
- 3+ years of relevant experience with public company equity administration
- Working knowledge of Securities and Exchange Commission reporting
- Familiarity with leading equity management platforms
- Strong attention to detail to ensure data integrity and accuracy and repeatable processes.
And Of Course, Perks!
- Flexible PTO. It’s true, no strings attached and all the time you need to recharge.
- Better Benefits. Get quality insurance, flex-spending accounts, retirement options and commuter perks.
- Free Food. Kitchens are stocked and free Grubhub each week.
- Stock Up. All of our employees are owners, in fact, they’re granted Restricted Stock Units, which means we’re all in it to win it.
- Casual Culture. Catch rays on the rooftop or get comfy on a couch and get to know your coworkers — because work, should be a place you want to be.
We deliver favorites every day. Join us as we move eating forward.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here:DOL Poster. Grubhub is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.