Stock Plan Administrator/Equity Plan Manager at DoubleVerify
DV is seeking an Equity Plan Administrator/Equity Plan Manager to assist in managing the day-to-day administration of our equity programs. In this role, you will work cross-functionally across the company ensuring compliance, including Legal, Finance, and HR functions.
The Legal team is a collaborative group responsible for partnering with all teams throughout DV to provide guidance that enables the continued growth of the company. We are looking for a stock administrator who will assist in scaling DV’s stock administration function as the company grows globally. This role will be responsible for hands-on, end-to-end administration of DV’s equity plans on its equity platform and will be exceptionally organized, responsible, detail-oriented, and resourceful.
- Manage the day-to-day administration of the company’s stock plans globally
- Administer and design global equity compensation plans
- Coordinate with multiple departments including Legal, Finance and HR, and with the company’s transfer agent
- Support employee understanding of equity awards and DV’s equity programs and policies
- Assist efforts to grow and scale the stock administration function, including but not limited to enhancing existing manual processes, automating processes and helping to evaluate service providers
- Maintain company’s equity data using equity platform
- Prepare custom reports and perform complex reconciliations to review accuracy of equity and transaction data
- Ensure compliance with federal, state, and foreign regulations along with securities laws.
- Support internal/external SOX auditors
- Coordinate the review and approval of new equity grants, ensuring proper approvals and controls are in place
- 5+ years of experience in administration of global equity programs
- Certified Equity Professional preferred
- Demonstrated expertise with global equity programs, multiple equity award types, and transaction volume
- Experience with managing equity platforms.
- Customer service/employee first oriented style with ability to communicate effectively with all levels of employees and internal/external partners
- A compliance and process-oriented individual who is also flexible and can excel in a fast-paced and rapidly evolving environment
- A team player with a strong work ethic and ability to complete projects timely and accurately
- Experience with U.S. federal, state and global equity taxation
- Experience with US GAAP and SOX
- Experience building out employee education programs with regards to equity
- Able to maintain strict confidentiality in a very open and transparent environment
- Bachelor’s degree required