In a few sentences…
Rah Rah is an innovative and disruptive student life platform that enables college campuses more accessible to students, and in turn, provides university administration real-time insight into how campus offerings are being used. This intuitive and fun-to-use platform empowers students to create their most enriching lives on campus, and by rooting for students to thrive; we are rooting for a university’s success!
After some momentum gained and recent industry wins, we are now hiring for our founding strategy team member to scale and execute with us. We’re backed by founders and leaders of a billion dollar, industry-shifting company (Workday). You will get a chance to work directly with our founding team to provide true, long-term value to students and universities nationwide. This will be a transformational, career-defining choice for you (and us!) as you grow as a leader at Rah Rah.
Director of Strategy & Operations
The Director of Strategy will report to and work alongside the CEO, Cooper Jones, at Rah Rah.
As the Director of Strategy, you’ll assist our team in identifying opportunities to drive ‘top line’ growth, develop internal business processes and develop key KPI’s as we execute our strategy. Some of your other main responsibilities will include driving forecasts and strategy as well as assisting in deals structuring of large-scale proposals. To support our growth in the US, we’re looking for an energetic individual to help optimize our business operations and assist in implementation of our strategy as we go to market and scale.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Assist in the development and execution to Operations strategic plan to support growth of university partnerships
- Assist in deal structuring, pricing and development of large scale proposals for potential universities and other business partners
- Develop and Contribute to core Operations KPIs and drive continuous improvement
- Conduct data analysis, market research and user research to ID opportunities. Test hypothesis quickly!
- Work closely with Sales, Marketing & Engineering teams to implement changes throughout company
- Drive changes in process, policy and strategy to ensure high satisfaction levels for all users / universities
- Assist in fundraising efforts as we look to raise and close our next round of financing from leading institutional investors
- Support the CEO and CTO with projects to bring new products and services to market - including project management activities, analysis, requirements gathering and internal and external stakeholder engagement
- Equity Ownership in Stock Options over a 4 Year Vesting Schedule (25% Year 1 and the rest vesting evenly over each month until Year 4) Opportunity for more ownership via reward/bonus is planned as well
- Competitive Salary
- Health & Dental Insurance
- Monthly Commute Stipend
- Unlimited Vacation
- Monday Breakfast
- Friday Lunch