The Treasury Lead executes and reports on treasury activities for Namely. The position is responsible for design and implementation of treasury architecture, systems, processes, procedures, and risk management.
- Initiate transactions with the bank to complete the payroll cycle for Namely payroll.
- Supervise treasury employees in handling company transactions
- Supervise staff across organization, including, client success, payroll operations and finance to manage treasury function for organization and clients.
- Review banking activities and report cash position and forecasted cash position daily.
- Implement enhancements to global treasury operations and cash management.
- Oversee cash management banking and financial institution relationships, including negotiating bank fee, interest earnings and/or compensating balance credits.
- Ensure treasury activities are compliant with treasury policies, accounting guidelines, governance policies and internal controls.
- Lead implementation of practices such as AML employee awareness and education.
- Ensure accurate and timely processing of wire transfers, process check disbursements, track cash balances, perform account reconciliations, bank adjustments, and wire transfer research.
- Lead implementation/underwriting with banks to establish TPPP status.
- Manage ACH risk and internal underwriting of each client.
- Establish and execute best practices in security and internal controls over cash.
- Support operations audits such as SSAE 16, NACHA audit and others are requested
- Other duties as requested
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Certified Treasury Professional (CTP) preferred
- 5+ year’s related work experience
- Payroll experience
- Deep understanding of cash management and flow of funds
- Verbal and written communication skills, ability to present across the company
- Project management skills
- Financial management, transaction management
Namely is the first HR, payroll, and benefits platform employees actually love to use. People are at the center of everything we do—from our platform to our staff. Why join us? We believe every company and every employee deserves a great workplace, supported by HR technology they use and love. Most importantly, we believe in giving you the tools you need to do the best work of your career.
We invite you to fill out the EEO survey below as part of our ongoing diversity initiatives at Namely. Your participation in the survey is completely optional and voluntary, and none of the information you provide will be considered in the hiring process or with respect to any employment decision made by Namely. Namely will have access only to anonymized data submitted through these surveys.