WW is looking for candidates to help change people's lives. We are a global wellness technology company inspiring millions of people to adopt healthy habits for real life. We do this through engaging digital experiences, face-to-face workshops and sustainable programs that encourage people to move more, shift their mindset and eat healthier while enjoying the foods they love. By drawing on over five decades of experience and expertise in behavioral science, we build communities in order to deliver wellness for all.
To learn more about WW and jobs with a purpose, visit ww.com.
WW is a leading global branded consumer company and the leading provider of weight loss services, operating in 28 countries around the world. The WW brand is widely recognized throughout the world with annual retail sales of over $4 billion, including sales by licensees and franchisees. This position will report to the Treasurer. This role is a key member of the team that is responsible for providing key treasury insights to drive the company's strategic decisions, forecasts, and operating plans.
- Manage the debt compliance process. Calculate debt covenants. Ensure that the company is in compliance with all debt covenants and update debt covenant baskets. Coordinate borrowings, debt rollovers, and debt repayments.
- Create weekly and quarterly Treasury reporting. Coordinate hedge reporting.
- Manage the global cash reporting process. Prepare daily/weekly cash balance and borrowing schedules. Track and report interest income and expense.
- Oversee cash management banking and financial institution relationships. Negotiate bank and service fees.
- Implement new bank technologies, products and services to improve cash cycle and simplify company operations
- Understand foreign exchange market and execute spot and forward trades
- Manage the global cash flow forecasting process. Work with International Finance Managers to improve the cash forecasting process.
- Monitor the intercompany loan settlement process to ensure they are settled timely and minimize FX exposure. Work with Accounting and Tax to implement legal entity rationalization and other tax strategies.
- Coordinate opening new bank accounts around the world to support global expansion. Ensure we have access to 100% bank balances globally. Track and update bank account signers. Assist in driving global bank and bank account rationalization.
- Analyze bank fees and participate in all banking service RFPs.
- Manage M&A Integration projects. Move acquired business onto our banking platforms and systems.
- Drive Treasury global systems projects, including migrations to new bank software and Treasury Management systems. Seek and implement process and reporting improvements.
- Drive other Treasury global projects to increase productivity and decrease cost. Work with Tax, Accounting, and International to implement.
- BS Finance or Accounting
- CTP (Certified Treasury Professional) designation preferable
- 5+ years of financial, treasury, accounting and/or banking experience.
- Excellent PC skills (Excel and PowerPoint) required
- Experience with Oracle ERP and Reval TMS desired
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Collaborative and team player
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills and project management skills
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Customer-service focus
As a company, our purpose is to inspire healthy habits for real life. And as an employer, we inspire the greatest people to do their best work. We provide benefits for real life to help protect your health, finances and overall wellbeing, including:
- Competitive compensation and profit-sharing plan
- A 401K plan to help you plan for your future, plus company match
- Health care coverage starting on your first day
- Tuition reimbursement and online courses to help you reach your career aspirations
- Commuter benefits
- Yearly well-being allowance for your physical, financial, social and emotional well-being
- Free WW membership for you plus 3 free WW memberships for your friends and 3 for your family
- Free fruit, snacks, and coffee to get you through your day
- Summer Fridays, happy hours, and company outings
- Robust employee referral bonuses
- Developmental opportunities and assignments to grow your career
WW is an equal opportunity employer. WW does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, creed, national origin, marital status, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Any offer of employment is contingent upon the satisfactory results of reference and background checks.