Treasury Operations Manager at Rokt (Greater NYC Area, NY)
Rokt is the global leader in ecommerce technology, helping companies seize the full potential of every transaction moment to grow revenue and acquire new customers at scale. Live Nation, AMC Theatres, PayPal, Uber, Hulu, Staples, Lands’ End, and HelloFresh are among the more than 2,500 leading global businesses and advertisers that use Rokt's solutions to drive more value through every transaction by offering highly relevant messages to their customers at the moment they are most likely to convert.
With our December 2022 secondary transaction, Rokt’s valuation increased to $2.4 Billion. We are expanding rapidly and globally – operating in 14 countries across North America, Europe and the Asia-Pacific region with the largest office in NYC and a major R&D hub in Sydney. With 50% annual growth and a vibrant company culture, Rokt has been listed in ‘Great Places to Work’ in the US and Australia. Our award-winning culture is guided by our eight core values: smart with humility, own the outcomes, force for good, conquer new frontiers, enjoy the ride, raise the bar, communicate with impact, and disagree then commit. These values help us attract, engage, and develop the right talent around the globe and ensure we foster an environment that helps us all do our best work. Keen to join a fast-growing company and a vibrant culture? Learn more at rokt.com.
About the role
The Treasury Operations Manager will be Rokt’s first Treasury hire and be tasked with building a best-in-class Treasury function, overseeing the Company’s cash position including the monitoring of all inflows and outflows across its various financial institutions in adherence to the Company’s investment policy. The role requires prior Treasury management experience and excellent business acumen, being detail oriented, focusing on reducing risk while improving internal controls and standardizing practices across the globe.
The role will have access to accounting and finance leadership, use new technologies to automate and operate treasury processes, and be hands-on in the development and implementation of internal controls over financial reporting. This position will collaborate with various business units including Accounting, Accounts Receivable, Procurement and Accounts Payable, FP&A, Legal, Tax and the Company’s external financial institutions. The role will evolve over time to adapt to the changing needs of Rokt and the initiatives of the growing Treasury function. The Treasury Operations Manager must be able to drive projects to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of processes which result in greater transparency and understanding of financial information to drive data-driven analysis and decisions.
- Oversee the Company’s cash position including the monitoring of all multi-currency inflows and outflows across various financial institutions in adherence to the Company’s investment policy while maintaining sufficient operational balances to suit the Company’s needs.
- Monthly and quarterly reporting related to cashflows, investments, interest rates, FX exposure, and other ad hoc reporting requests.
- Support the smooth operation of A/R and A/P processing and other banking services and take the lead to resolve business critical issues in a timely manner.
- Develop, document, and implement policies, standard operating procedures, and guidelines to ensure auditability and compliance with accounting standards and internal controls.
- Partner with FP&A and A/P teams to develop and maintain the Company’s cash forecast.
- Manage Letters of Credit and Bank Guarantees across the Company’s portfolio of subsidiaries.
- Lead process to manage and respond to KYC requests from financial institutions and the Company’s business partners.
- Assist with the internal and external audit process, as applicable.
- Identify and implement opportunities for efficiency, automation, and process optimization.
- 5+ years of overall experience in treasury and related functions
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field
- In-depth knowledge of Treasury operations and processes
- Experience in a global organization with multi-regional teams and processes
- A passionate and ambitious professional who has the ability to work effectively with all levels of the organization and across departments
- Proven ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment and adapt to changing work environments with the ability to prioritize tasks and initiatives
- Ability to translate analytical and data-driven results into key business and operational recommendations
- Ability to apply industry best practices to design, develop and implement operational risk mitigation strategies
- Demonstrated strong project management skills, including ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Experience with financial modeling and cash forecasting
- Proficiency with Microsoft Suite and Google Drive, and other automation tools (e.g., Alteryx)
- Safety is our highest priority. We actively invest in the growth of our people and the strengthening of our communities. Our NYC office is 100% vaccinated to keep our employees and community safe and healthy. We require all Rokt’stars and anyone else who will be onsite at the Rokt NYC office–clients, contractors, vendors, and suppliers–to show proof of vaccination and their booster shot.
- Work with the greatest talent in town. Our recruitment process is tough but diligent. We’re constantly aiming to implement our value of “raise the bar” and set high standards for our Rokt’stars. This is essential in our high-performing, high-grow culture where we strive to bring in the brightest and best talent. Our teams thrive by challenging the status quo and we encourage all of our teams to unleash their desire to achieve something bigger.
- Join a community. At Rokt we’re a community of curious explorers. We’re not afraid of venturing into uncharted territories. We work together as one single, aligned team. We value diversity and transparency which is why we support a number of internal employee resource groups including an EDI steering committee, Rainbow Rokts that empowers our LGBTQIA+ Rokt’stars, Womxn who Rokt that promotes gender equality in tech, and more.
- Accelerate your career. We want you to unleash your full potential. This is why we have an annual ‘Level Up’ allowance of $5,000 that gives Rokt’stars the ability to take courses, attend events, go to training, and more to help our great employees become even better leaders.
- Take a break. When you work hard, we know you also need to rest. We offer generous time off and parental leave policies, as well as mental health and wellness days for all employees. We even incentivize individuals to utilize their PTO with “High 5” days, an additional 5 days of PTO when you’ve used 75% of your allotted annual paid leave. We also offer a paid Rokt’star Sabbatical for employees who have been with us for 3 years or more.
- Stay happy and healthy. In order to unleash our potential, we want to ensure you’re able to keep your wellbeing a priority. This means you can enjoy a well-balanced, catered lunch 5x a week in the office along with healthy snacks. We also want you to feel at home when coming into work which is why we’re a dog-friendly office so you can bring your furry friend to work with you. As part of your wellbeing benefits, we offer a wellness stipend so you can enjoy the gym on us! In the US, access generous retirement plans like a 4% dollar-for-dollar 401K matching plan and get fully funded premium health insurance for your entire family!
- Become a shareholder. All Rokt’stars have stock options. If we succeed, everyone is rewarded.
- See the world! We want our Rokt’stars to enjoy the ride. As we aim to bring meaning and fun to our everyday work, we host global all-staff events in amazing locations (Phuket, Thailand in January 2020, Hawaii in May 2022, and Whistler in 2023). As we strive to build a community of curious explorers, we also offer generous relocation packages for those interested in moving to another Rokt office. We have bustling offices in great cities including: New York, Sydney, London, Singapore, and Tokyo.
- We believe we’re better together. We love spending time together and are in the office most days (most teams are in the office 3-4 days per week). We also get that you need to balance your life and your commitments so you have flexibility to manage your own hours and can spend up to a week of every quarter working from anywhere.
- We believe in equality. Rokt is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we know our collective strength comes from how different we all are. We encourage you to apply for one of our open roles—irrespective of socio-economic status or background, age, gender identity, race, religion, sexual orientation, color, pregnancy, carer/family responsibilities, national and social origin, political opinion, marital, veteran, or disability status.
- Salary Range: $140,000 - $160,000 /year + equity + (great) benefits!