Head of Revenue Cycle Management
As the Head of Revenue Cycle Management, you will be responsible for the overall success of Flatiron’s emerging, high-growth Revenue Cycle Management business, building the appropriate team at Flatiron to support the business, and overseeing all of the functions that comprise the Revenue Cycle Management team.
You will work cross-functionally with sales, product management, billing, customer success, and other teams to help build Flatiron’s billing and revenue cycle management offerings from the ground up. You will work directly with both prospective oncology practices and oncology practices already on our platform to develop, deliver and improve our solution.
- Be the thought leader that defines the vision for the RCM offering and RCM functions within Flatiron in partnership with product management and engineering, and how RCM offerings fit in with Flatiron’s broader community oncology solution and other Flatiron products and services
- Develop and manage strategy and tactics to develop Flatiron’s RCM offering, and to sell, implement and operationalize the offering
- Serve as the billing and RCM expert by becoming a trusted confidante to oncology practices, keeping internal and external teams abreast of new billing developments and their impact, and supporting the development of Flatiron billing products
- Build and lead a team to operationalize Flatiron’s RCM offering at scale
- Work with internal Flatiron teams to streamline the RCM offering, and interact with potential Flatiron clients to qualify them for the offering, and existing Flatiron clients to ensure their success once live on our platform
- Extensive experience building and managing a team of people to deliver tech-enabled services at scale
- Experienced people manager; extremely thoughtful about management style, culture and general leadership
- Interest and ability to become a leading community oncology revenue cycle expert
- Experience operationalizing a successful tech-enabled services program (preferably in RCM, but RCM experience is not required), and extremely strong understanding of one’s own weaknesses and how to fill those gaps
- Excellent ability to understand operational requirements to anticipate and fill in operational gaps early
- Comfortable interfacing with external stakeholders in both a consultant and vendor role
- Strong understanding of market strategy; ability to see how Flatiron’s products fit into the competitive landscape; ability to break down complex markets into components and develop strategy