Candidate Coordinator Intern
About The Opportunity
We’re Grubhub, the nation’s leading online and mobile food ordering company. Since 2004 we’ve been connecting hungry diners to the local restaurants they love. We’re moving eating forward with no signs of slowing down.
With more than 80,000 restaurants and over 14 million diners across 1,600 U.S. cities and London, we’re delivering like never before. Incredible tech is our bread and butter, but amazing people are our secret ingredient. Rigorously analytical and customer-obsessed, our employees develop the fresh ideas and brilliant programs that keep our brands going and growing.
Long story short, keeping our people happy, challenged and well-fed is priority one. Interested? Let’s talk. We’re eager to show you what we bring to the table.
Join us for an exciting 6-9 month experience that will allow you to work with the best and brightest in the industry. Our Candidate Coordinator Internl will work closely with recruiters, candidates, 3rd party resources, and other human resource professionals to support hiring needs.
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle
- Support recruiter scheduling needs by coordinating interviews with team members and stakeholders
- Arrange candidate travel accommodations, and manage candidate expenses
- Ensure a positive candidate experience by providing customer service before, during, and after interview
- Survey candidates post interview to gather interview experience feedback
- Review and update job descriptions in applicant tracking system
- Take initiative on small scale projects, and suggest and implement recruiting process improvements
- Assist with intern and college recruiting program as needed
- Source talent from Hire, Indeed, Vettery.
- Organize and run different events; meetups, student visits, new hire orientation, etc...
You Should Have
- 1+ years of Human Resource or Recruiting experience
- The ability to act quickly, be flexible, multitask, and manage frequent changes
- A detail oriented mindset while maintaining a heavy workload
- Continuous improvement orientation, ability to identify and overcome barriers to efficiency and effectiveness
- Professionalism and ability to exercise independent judgment and problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Passion to thrive in a fast-paced, change-oriented environment
- Excellent customer service skills; able to interact with employees at all levels in a prompt, positive manner
And Of Course, Perks!
- Never go hungry! We provide weekly GrubHub/Seamless credit.
- Regular in-office social events, including happy hours, wine tastings, karaoke, bingo with prizes and more.
- Company-Wide Initiatives encouraging innovation, continuous learning and cross-department connections.
We deliver favorites every day. Join us as we move eating forward.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: DOL Poster. Grubhub is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.